How Do You Do This?

iHacker

41 posts in this topic

see everyone asks me list your specs the only thing is how! i mean like i only got hackintosh and win (windows not working right now fixing it:D) and i dont know how to get my specs is there a software?

heres a pic

k sorry guys but my pic is not being uploaded i will try later :-(

iHacker...

At the least we want your computer model or motherboard model, your CPU, and your graphics card. That's all! You can also post a link to your computer or motherboard. Really.

NVM Guys Its Not Possible But ill Appreciate It If You Could Get it On My Fujitsu Specs in the Signature

the reason its not possible is because eep357 says your pentium 4 has to be a special type which mine is not.

It does not have to be a special type. I just realized you are trying to run Lion; you can only run Snow Leopard. I should have known...:wacko:

Well, try installing on your Fujitsu. BTW you don't need the ModCD if you're using iAtkos. Another dumbo error on my part...:wacko:

• Like 1

Update: I fixed the parsing file but if i do -v -f mach_kernel it will say at the end of a long time nothing to load.

this is what it says then it says failed to load

this is what it says then it says failed to load

i Fixed that to now what i have is the acutal lion app from the mac app store. i boot using tanymac ###### and when go into disk utility it wont find the hard drive i want it to find to install lion

[url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] is not a reliable USB installer...

Refer to the FAQ and give me your PCI IDs.