Here's a the part of the log that shows the delay:
IOAPIC: Version 0x20 Vectors 64:87 IOAPIC: Version 0x20 Vectors 88:111 <- sit's here for 75 seconds then continues ACPI: System State [S0 S3 S4 S5] (S3)
The system then continues to boot and so far as I can tell everything is working fine including sleep, network, and audio (with DSDT and kext for audio).
I was looking for advice as to how I might debug the cause of the delay, anyone?
A few details:
- System specs in my footer.
- The install method doesn't seem to be a factor, I've tried 3 different methods to install and they all succeeded (but with the above delay).
- Everything boots without any additional kexts other than FakeSMC (Lacks audio, network, sleep and the disk icons are orange).
- I have nothing enabled in my org.chameleon.Boot.plist
- I created my own DSDT (from Linux) and patched it to enable audio (with kext), sleep and to fix the orange icons (it didn't effect the boot delay)
- The delay is not present in my Lion 10.7.3 install.