10.8 dp3 released update

39 posts in this topic

Went ahead and updated DP2 to DP3 and then grabbed the update. Installed without a hitch this time (I made sure my kextcache was up-to-date).

The good news is the graphical glitches are finally fixed. I then patched libclh.dylib for OpenCL and ran the OceanWave test app to make sure it was working. LuxMark is also working.

I noticed there's no ripple effect in the Dashboard when adding a widget. Is this gone or could it be that my CI isn't working?

Went ahead and updated DP2 to DP3 and then grabbed the update. Installed without a hitch this time (I made sure my kextcache was up-to-date).

The good news is the graphical glitches are finally fixed. I then patched libclh.dylib for OpenCL and ran the OceanWave test app to make sure it was working. LuxMark is also working.

I noticed there's no ripple effect in the Dashboard when adding a widget. Is this gone or could it be that my CI isn't working?

ripple effect seems to be gone cause widgets are no longer dragged from the bottom onto the dashboard but are now picked from a launchpad like view

That makes sense. Adding widgets doesn't behave like it does in SL on my MacBook.

I was just trying the "usual suspects" to ensure that CI was working. My menubar is transparent and Chess works but I don't know if that means QE is working, or CI or both. I'm assuming it's possible to have QE work without CI.

my wifi got goobered too and had to roll back. looks like something unintentional wrong with the build, have apple branded atheros wifi. other than that, seems about the same