• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

kdtt

kdtt

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

I only get one sleep per restart. After the first sleep, if I try to sleep again it powers down but wakes up "braindead," and I have to reset the power to boot again.

Using iMac 12,2 SMBIOS and darkwake=0.

That's because hard disk ejected.

Chumnick

Chumnick

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Who can help me in editing ssdt? I just did not do, nothing comes out. I would be very grateful! Sorry for my English.

Attached Files

Musicode

Musicode

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Well, I know from a friend, that genuine iMac12,2 (mid 2011) Core i5-2400 27-Inch, running Lion 10.7.3, has only 2 PStates (x16 and x32), and turbo is not enabled. Applied MSRDumper in that machine, there was no more than those results.

Seriously?

juanerson

juanerson

InsanelyMac Legend

• Local Moderators
  • 1,486 posts
Yes.

IDDPioneer

IDDPioneer

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
I found the solution for these P-State errors if you already have your pc / note working on Lion this shoud work without any dsdt /ssdt editings and you will not need NullCPU anymore.

Note: This is for Mountain Lion DP4 and Gold Master

see here: http://olarila.com/f...&p=13534#p13534

oSxFr33k

oSxFr33k

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • Interests:Sound and Graphic Design. Electronics in general.

I found the solution for these P-State errors if you already have your pc / note working on Lion this shoud work without any dsdt /ssdt editings and you will not need NullCPU anymore.

Note: This is for Mountain Lion DP4 and Gold Master

see here: http://olarila.com/f...;p=13534#p13534

Are you serious? Just modify that plist and ssdt is not needed? We can go back to letting Chimera or Chameleon handle the c/p states generate =yes?

Edited:

Still need a ssdt I tried it got kernel panic without ssdt!!

This did however remove the smc message.

ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin::initFanThrottleControl - waiting for AppleSMC

TH3L4UGH1NGM4N

TH3L4UGH1NGM4N

(~_~)

• Retired
  • 1,159 posts
  • Interests:(~_^)
Topic doesn't exist when I click on the link. Also, I don't use an ssdt anymore myself, cham does the job for me as the ssdt always worked weird when an ioreg process was started.

seanmcgpa

seanmcgpa

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
I'm struggling here too.

My Asus P8Z68-V Pro, with 3402 (modified) bios and i7-2600k at 4.8ghz boots 10.7.4 and I get ~ 17,000 in geekbench 64.
Same bios, board, setup, another partition running 10.8 GM - 11,000 in geekbench 64.

I have tried the speedstepper mod, generating dsdts and editing them. Various smbios.plists. Various SDST files. For a week I've been reading through the forums and attempting various fixes, I just can't get this mb to run at 4.8ghz in ML.

I have another MB - Asrock Z68 Extreme 4 that runs ML 10.8 at 4.8ghz no problems whatsoever. I don't even use a DSDT.aml.

pkdesign

pkdesign

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Gosh, there has been no activity on this forum for a while. I hope someone out there is still listening. Has anyone found a soultion to this yet?

I have used every SSDT tool (RevoGirl, MaciASL, Pike) and get pretty much the same results, two P-States. Usualy 16 and 20, or 12 and 21. Then after a day of messing with it I got sick of it and decided to turn all of it off, meaning I took out SSDT.aml from E/E folder, deleted any Generate P or C States commands and DropSSDT from org.chameleon.Boot.plist, the works. And guess what? I still get two P states if I watch HWMonitor or check it with DPCIManager. What gives?

My specs are Core i7-920, overclocked to 3.5Ghz (166x21). System profiler recognizes the processor as 3.32Ghz.

Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD4P Mobo

MacMan's DSDT

Chameleon-2.2svn-r2265

FakeSMC 5.3.877

SMBios MacPro 4,1

SMC Version (system): 1.39f5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy