Latest GTX570 HD Full-Power Method

Lilkitt1424

4 posts in this topic

Alright guys (and gals ;). I've been searching these forums for quite some time now (at least two months) trying to find a legit fool-proof method of getting full recognition and power out of my GTX570 HD. I'm SURE I'm not the only one.

Currently, using the official 10.7.3 kexts and the combo enabler from Mul+1B3ast, I bench at ~800 in Luxmark; very disappointing. I've seen a few people post recent success stories of far higher scores, but not how they did it >_<

Conducting a search through the forum for "GTX570" gets me a bunch of old methods prior to 10.7.3 or a bunch of hopeless people in my shoes, as it would for anyone else frantically searching for a solution to their 570.

So, I'd like to call out to all those reading this who have managed to enable their 570's or similar and gotten beautiful benches to please share your methods. Don't be shy! If someone posts one thats ALMOST identical to yours aside from one step, POST IT ANYWAY! You never know if that one detail could be the difference from 800 Lux or 7000 Lux for someone else!

Let's make the post that tops the search bar with a method to get any GTX570 working in no time flat!

My specs, for reference, are:

ASUS Sabertooth X58

GTX570 HD

12GB RAM

i7 950

Everything works perfectly except my card.