Here's MY GX660's specs:
Intel i5 460m 2.53ghz
8GB DDR3 RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon 5870m 1GB
Here's how I've fared so far:
- Successfully booted iATKOS L2 installer on a USB stick using another USB stick with Chameleon - can not boot Lion retail disk with ###### or Chameleon USB.
- Installed barebones iATKOS - get PCI Configuration Begin error
- Fixed PCI Config error by placing these kexts in E/E using the iATKOS installer Terminal
- Still could not boot - would get to the Apple screen and then the screen goes crazy, or turns white.
- Deleted all graphics kexts, but no change here. Tried with GraphicsEnabler=No and Yes, no change.
- Eventually got to the desktop using GraphicsEnabler=No, however, can not get past the message DSMOS has arrived when using Yes. Tried ATY_init.kext to no avail. Any ideas here?
Any tips for me going forward?