3 replies to this topic

Lakshay Verma

Lakshay Verma

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
Hey folks,
I am planning to upgrade my existing 6 year old PC, was a bit confused though. Presently it has 1Gigs of ram(Which I plan to upgrade to 4), a dual core processor( which is likely to remain the same), some Asus motherboard..I do not remember the model exactly. So basically I'm searching for a decent yet not so expensive 1 Gb graphics card to support the 22 inch HD Monitor(which I will be buying) that also allows me reasonable gaming experience and is fully compatible with OS X. It would be great if it requires minimum or no tweaking. Valuable suggestions are greatly appreciated. :-)

Deltac0

Deltac0

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Interests:Caffeine, OS X, AMD Hackintosh
NVidia GTX660Ti?

Stellair

Stellair

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts
There seem to be some problems with the GTX660Ti -> http://www.insanelym...n/#entry1868794

Don't know what to pick for a mid-range card. I have a 6780 right now that I also want to change

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Moderators
  • 3,769 posts
HD 5770 0 problems, this card have DDR5 1G and work O.O.B in MAC OS X 10.6 10.7 10.8

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy