no installed kexts loading with system! help.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

davidb8

davidb8

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
Ok, so been trying to install lion for about a month now. with some success, but now its the same thing over and over but noone seems to be able to help me.

When i first installed lion, cpu and gfx where not recognised, i managed to install network, sound, ps2 etc but then bricked my install. so i tried again,

now every fresh install i try is the same, cpu + gfx recognised without installing anything (which is a good thing but wierd) + usb wont work!

but then whenever i install any kexts for network, sound, ps2. I get KP on shutdown. and when i reboot system, the kexts i just installed are not loading with the system!

when i boot using -f. I do not get full resolution, but it seems the ps2 has installed + i get usb working!

doesn anyone know why it is doing this? i only want to at least get network working then i can stop booting back to windows to DL any kexts!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy