Need help on nVidia Quadro FX1300

khuman

2 posts in this topic

Hi all, i need help on enabling the FX1300 card in SL. SL installed perfectly, but no transparency in menu bar, no ripple effect on dashboard. I have tried NVEnabler (3 versions), NVInject, Natit (many versions), i also tried edit the com.apple.Boot.plist with the hex from GFXTools all to no avail. Everybody with experience of getting this FX1300 working please share. Will try NVKush in Titan soon but i don't think it made any difference. It could be something with wrong addressing of PCI (0x1) or PCI (0x0) somewhere in registry as the chameleon boot identified as (0x1) but using gfxutil it said (0x0)

I am using PCIRootUID=1 to boot, otherwise won't boot. I have somehow de-activated NVDAResman and using Natit and get it boot with PCIRootUID=0. The difference between using 0 and 1 is, if 0, the PCI Slot identified as Slot-1, if using PCIRootUID=1 PCI slot information is not there.

In BIOS there are options for VGA, PCI, PCI-E and Integrated in that order, currently sets to PCI-E

Please help.... experience or suggestion will be much apreciated.

Machine profile:

HP CQ3238L

Core2Duo

4GB RAM

nVidia Quadro FX-1300

ALC-662 and RTL8139

Chameleon V2 + [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]

currently SL 10.6.3 but have tried 10.6.7 and 10.6.8 with same result.