3 posts in this topic

Hey Macintosh and Hackintosh users!

My Hackintosh Lion 10.7.3 is completely working, without Sleep (untested), Wireless (Intel 5100 AGN, absolutely NO solution available), Webcam (never use it) and, the main problem, my ALC888 Soundcard. I tried through so many variations, like (HDAEnabler + AppleHDA (binpatched and unpatched) + various ALC888 kexts / LegacyHDA instead of the ALC888 kexts // including the ###### kexts (3 kexts) etc... VoodooHDA was the onliest kext, that got my Sound and Headphones completely working, but 2 problems are present, why I don't want to use it: 1. iTunes with bass sounds sounds really messed and crappy 2. The onliest problem that has to be solved is the microphone. I can live without Wireless, Sleep and the best sound quality, but I badly need the microphone. So, if anyone got the microphone working with an ALC888 (or maybe one of the other unimportant problems :D ), I would be grateful, if you give me some instructions or simply the download link :wink2:

Thanks to you guys!

Aditional Infos:

NO DSDT

FSC Amilo PI 3540

Intel Core2 Duo - Working

NVIDIA GeForce 9300M GS - Working

Realtek HDA ALC888 - Fix needed

Realtek RTL8169 - Working

Intel® WiFi Link 5100 AGN - Not working

Card Reader - Not listed, but working ^^

Battery - working (gets displayed, not tested when unplugged)

USB and other stuff - working

Sleep - Without SleepEnabler -> Partition corrupt, with SleepEnabler -> Not tested, too scared XD

System:

Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3

latest Chameleon Bootloader

EDIT: Sound Quality now excellent after a little modification in VoodooHDA's Settings :D Battery now also works!

• 2 weeks later...