No replies to this topic

Lilith

Lilith

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
Hi guys,

i'm under 10.6.4 by over a year, never a problem except for this days. Some time ago i disabled spotlight because is very very slow to build my index of hdds. Absolutely no problems. But many times i need to search something and i decided to enable and do this {censored}in index. I had a 2tb hd and 2x 74gb (did a raid0) hdds.

My partition tab is:

900 gb (called A), 1tb (called B) and 2 partitions for windows (40 gb and 8gb less or more) (called C and D).
130gb less or more for snow leopard (called E).

After a couple of week i with the help of macpilot that help me to select and enable each partitions, i did the index for spotlight of the partitions: A, C, D and E.
After a week (only for the partition of 1tb (the B) today my leopard going to kernel panic.

Is there a method to know where my system fail? Maybe i can delete or move that files.
Always if this is the problem.

Or is possible to locate the problem and why leopard going to kp? A script log, or any else.
Thanks for the help, guys.

Gabriele.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy