No replies to this topic

selimbirpolat

selimbirpolat

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey there.

This is my very first post to the Forums, as a Mac developer candidate.

To make a long story short...

In order to be able to own a Macbook Pro and pursue my projects further about smart games for children, I have applied to a Scholar competition in Germany.

I am talking about it here now, since... I could use some assistance, meaning supporting votes, of course if you really like the presentation file(s).

You can find a slideshow in German with my drawings and a real time New School presentation in English through the following link:

http://www.stipendiu...-bitte?page=6

German version involves my last year's story in Hamburg and English version involves what I have on mind for development and what not.

It also includes a tiny button below for your possible support (through Facebook) -once again, if you really dig it.

I wanted to say "Hi" together with one supposedly plausible of an issue that matters for me, since I am seeking to own a Mac and join this community effectively . )

Please also feel free to coin in your impressions.

Cheers

PS: I somehow found this section of the Forum suitable for this submission. In case it is not properly positioned, please kindly move it to the relevant section and accept my excuses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy