No replies to this topic

zegarmistrz

zegarmistrz

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi,
first of all greetigs to community of this forum. Second i want to apologize that im (probably) making a mistake for posting this topic (i read "read before post" but...)
1. I want to install any working lion on my u270 so probably if not 10.8 (coz i cant ask and you all working on it at the moment) then i would like to instal i.e. 10.7. But im a newbie in this subject, and rly dont know what would be better for me
So my first question is: What distribiution of mac os i should/could instal on msi wind u270, so that i can use ios sdk availible at iOS Dev Center
2. I searched for "how to" instal os from pendrive... and find only how to do it using mac. What when someone dont have a mac and dont have dvd drive. Is there are no option for windows/linux on pc users?
3. I find myself in this situation only coz i want to try making apps for ios :P (im java and c++ dev) its strange for me that you can write something only using mac platform :P totaly unfriendly policies imo. And now im asking for info/help and thank you for it in advance.

msi wind u270:
cpu: DualCore AMD E-450, 1646 MHz (16.5 x 100)
mobo: MSI Wind U270 (MS-1245)
chipset: AMD Hudson-1, AMD K14
memory: 2x 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM
gpu: AMD Radeon HD 6320 Graphics (512 MB)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy