What you have to do:
As the topic says the guide is to enable qe & ci & get full resolution 1368*768 on dell studio 1555 having graphics card Ati mobility radeon HD 4570
You need to have following:
1. iAtkos l2 (10.7.2) installed on your studio or install it (It's very easy, while installation select ATY.init during customization or install the it mannually, given in attached file)
2. After a succesful installation you need to install the Chameleon_2.0_RC5_r780_trunk_4570m_Shrike given in the attached file(it's a .pkg file too easy to install).
3.Then you have to install the following kexts from the attached files(say copy & replace, or else it will panic) & repair the permissions using kext wizard or kext utility.
4. You will have to use GraphicsEnabler=Yes while booting.
5. You will have to patch you DSDT using DSDTSE utility or perhaps you can use my DSDT(Given in the attached file, woked for me but not sure if it'll work for you or nor since my system is in my signature.. ), to patch your DSDT follow Xzeil's guide(once again thanks Xzeil) ..http://www.insanelym...howtopic=272953
What I did :
1.Fresh installation of iAtkos l2.
2. Used Xzeil's Aticontroller4600.kext
3. Added support of shrike personality in ATY_Init.kext(Just edited info.plist file under ati 4600 family replaced motmot personality by shrike ) since everytime I was getting an error Radionmonitor Unkon device id..bhla bhla...took a lot of time to figure out. ..but finally victory... :-)
4.Patched my DSDT, put it at /.
Keep geeking around...!