• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Moviemakergr

Moviemakergr

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
i Have two intallations with the same way.. i Have big differents i want yours opinion..

Lion

Mountain

Attached File  Mountaincom.jpg   57.6KB   43 downloads

eep357

eep357

Triple Platinum

• Retired
  • 2,527 posts
  • Interests:things and stuff
If you get the "verified" results under Lion like you have for ML, does your card still show as HD 6XXX or as 6870 like the ML results do? Guessing under ML the results window was blank so you had to get them from the website?

Moviemakergr

Moviemakergr

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
thanks for reply
For some reason work differently.
And all this I think has to do with the current card.
because operating sound is different between the 2 modes.

I'm not sure of the configuration computer is adequate for the future.
Initiates and collects many problems. Like appstore.dvd player prgm,transfarate on ssds, is not plug and play any more..

eep357

eep357

Triple Platinum

• Retired
  • 2,527 posts
  • Interests:things and stuff

thanks for reply
For some reason work differently.
And all this I think has to do with the current card.
because operating sound is different between the 2 modes.

I'm not sure of the configuration computer is adequate for the future.
Initiates and collects many problems. Like appstore.dvd player prgm,transfarate on ssds, is not plug and play any more..

Well your Novabench scores are a lot better than mine in Lion or ML, ML I'm lucky if I break 12,000. My sata 3 ssd can read/write at 500mbs but I get 299mbs in Lion and ML, am using a dedicated ASMedia sata 3 PCIe card plugged into PCIe 2.0 x16 slot so 400mbs should be achievable(and has been in Win7), my 1600mhz ram only gets around 6000mbs, CPU over clocked to 3.8ghz and it does OK. Benchmarks aside, all the other problems you are having are fixable. For DVD player, pull up disk utility and see if it shows as internal or external, DVD app only works if OS thinks DVD drive is internal, hot swap is the opposite, appstore probably boot loader, or reinstall the "essentials.mkpg" which can be done while booted into ML, just double click it. Get latest ML patched Chamelion from this site(use ErmaC branch). proper DSDT should fix your drive problems, maybe need IOAHCIStorageblockInjector.kext or other modified AHCI.kext depending on sata controller. Some things like app store also may not work right if you don't have a developer account as seems like I had to enter my dev account info in a lot of times when setting up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy