Snow Leopard keeps restarting after the kext loading

6 posts in this topic

Hi to everyone. I am using an AMD Athlon II X2 250 3Ghz, 6GB DDR3, and MSI HD 6670 1GB DDR5 . I have a problem after i installed snow leopard on my pc. I have retail disc after that i installed 10.6.8 combo update v1 then bootloader chameleon and then nawcom 10.8 kernel after i reboot my pc it keeps restarting after the kext loading. I am using Force64, maxmem=4096, -v npci=0x2000 as flags. Can you help me ? Thanks.

Try the all mighty -x. can you at least get into single user mode with -s?. U got FakeSMC and Nullcpupowermangement.kexts?Why setting max mem to 4 gigs but forcing 64 bit? U sure all your extensions are 64bit? I thought limiting memory, if needed at all, would only be needed during initial install, never had to myself. If u got Fakesmc, some sort of powermanagement disabler and whatever is needed for your chipset(guessing nforce sata controller?), try i386. What version of Chameleon? My money"s on boot loader,or either fakesmc or powermanagement not loading since your not getting a kernel panic, black screen graphics card issue or still waiting on root device(yet). Also try GraphicsEnabler=Yes and You can try adding frame buffer i.e AtiConfig=Brushless and may need Kernel=nawcom (or whatever it would be for your kernel) and -f to not load kernel cache