AMD Radeon HD 6650M / Graphics Enabler / DSDT / HDMI Audio / Acer Aspire 7750G - 2674G50Mnkk [Gradients Fixed]

Trucker MK

973 posts in this topic

Hello, everyone. 

Acer Aspire 7750G (1 GB vga ati radeon 6650) according to the mac osx 10.9.2 patched amd6000controler.kext to need. 

Amd6000controler.kext in the hands of someone who works for mac osx 10.9.2 and next osx (10.9.3) kext file that you can share with me? 

Thank you in advance for your assistance. 

Sorry for my bad english.

many thanks Trucker MK.i test your upload , and feedback :)

here IORegistry working with full acceleration in VGA/HDMI (black screen with internal LCD)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5aorlp

http://hpics.li/be600f3

.chameleon

thanks

And you got this by using what? DSDT+Patched kext or GraphicsEnabler=Yes + Patched kext (+ the org.chameleon.Boot.plist in the test archive). I already wrote, use Enoch/Chameleon bootloader 2286, with newer versions i also get black screen on LVDS. I am still on 10.9

You need patched 10.9.2/10.9.3 AMD6000Controller.kext?

Yes. Amd6000controller.kext need to 10.9.2/10.9.3 patched.

In your first post you share for mac osx 10.9.1 I was using atı6000controller_10.9_dp1.zip file. I'm using the bootloader Chamaleon.

Mac OSX 10.9.2 from 10.9.1 update a study by the graphics card began.

If you can help, thank you very much.

Yes. Amd6000controller.kext need to 10.9.2/10.9.3 patched.

In your first post you share for mac osx 10.9.1 I was using atı6000controller_10.9_dp1.zip file. I'm using the bootloader Chamaleon.

Mac OSX 10.9.2 from 10.9.1 update a study by the graphics card began.

If you can help, thank you very much.

There's a short howto patch kexts here, try to do it your self, if not, wait till tonight, i am working.

Hello again, 

I want to consult you on a matter more. I appreciate your help. 

Acer aspire 7750g laptop can not run on my computer AR3011 Bluetooth adapter. 

I've tried many kext for AR3011 bluetooth, but I can not run. 

I did some research and wrote dsdt.aml file should be regulated. Dsdt.aml How do I edit the file? 

Sorry for my bad english.

Hello! Sorry for my English :)

I have Lion 1.7.3 and Radeon HD 6650M 2GB

Morning I was able to make it work using second option

(GraphicEnabler=Yes + Patched ATI6000Controller.kext)

Everything was great (I was able to play Portal etc), but after reboot I've got a black screen,

I've tried again and booted succesfully, but with strange

glitches on the screen, like everything is very sharp with "double vision"

(I can only read text if I zoom a lot)

I thought I've installed a bad kext (I was trying to get USB3.0 work),

so I reinstall clean Lion and tried again.

Now, on every boot, I have black screen or sharpy, "double vision" glitches. like 50%/50%.

But my video card is recognized and animation works good.

Could you help me? 

Hi.

1.Try EDID injection with DisplayMergeNub.kext and Display Override file (You can make these with FixEDID.app). There are links in the first post. You need to have your original EDID saved as *.bin file.I used MonInfo on Windows for this.

2. Try the other option, DSDT + Patched kext, see if it makes a difference.

Another option, use the kext from DSDT + Patched kext section and use this flag EnableDualLink=Yes, use Enoch bootloader version 2286.

I am a total newbie, so correct me if Im wrong:

For DSDT + patched kext option, I have to:

1. Install windows, get VBIOS

2. Convert VBIOS.rom to DSDT using rom_dsdt_converter.exe

3. Clean install Lion 1.7.3

4. download and install kext for 1.7.3 from first post

5. start DSDT Editor, Extract DSDT, paste converter VBIOS into ATY,bin_image

i dont understand about PEGP2_6650M_2GB.txt.zip? Should i apply it too?

6. Apply DTGP from first post

7. Compile DSDT and save AML

what should I do next?

Thank you!

PEGP2_6650M_2GB.txt is a patch which you can apply with DSDTParser.jar (DSDT Editor) than just locate Device PEGP in the DSDT, paste the converted VBIOS into ATY,bin_image, apply DTGP patch. If DSDT is compiled without errors save it, install the kext and place your new DSDT in Extra/ than reboot. Re-read my previous post, I edited it, try the last option first, it's easier.

So, I decided to try DSDT option.

At first I had a problem with converted VBIOS.rom

It was a very long string to insert into DSDT and I had an error while compiling it in DSDT Editor, so I divide this string with line breaks in terminal, inserted it and compiled successful.

I also set GraphicsEnabler=No and now I cant boot normally and my video card works. Only thing is bothering me is small lags: sometimes, when I open new tab in a Chrome (for example), I get a small lag(nothing moves for 2 second) but, on the other hand, when I watch HD videos on youtube, I dont have problems at all.

I notice this lags when I was using Ableton, every 4 minutes I have a frozen screen/mouse with loading animation (circle) for 3-4 seconds but sound continue to play, only screen freezes. Then I tried Portal, and it runs good, but with little lags when rotating.

Do you know what can cause this problem?

Thank you.

I installed Lion 1.7.3. with myHack usb flash and after I installed [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and kext for wifi. Thats all.

It's not a big problem, maybe it should work like that and this short lags are normal. I think it not fair to compare my windows perfomance and hackintosh :) 

I have other problems: sleep mode is not working, gradient problem (trying to solve it now by reading pages 28-30), USB3.0 and internal audio.

The most important for me is USB port now. I have two usb2.0 and they are working, but third is usb3.0 - and it doesn't.

I dont care for 3.0, I just need third usb port :) Is it possible to configure it?

I will help you to fix everything but now I'm kinda busy, tonight after 22h or tomorrow i will give you the kexts for everything except wifi, I swapped mine with other which works without problem.

Upload your DSDT.dsl here

In the meantime, what have you tried for USB 3.0, there is a GenericUDBXHCI.kext which works just fine for me since 10.8x. If you haven't tried, search this forum, you will find it. For sleep to work properly you need to patch AppleIntelCPUPowerManagment.kext

Why don't you update to the latest OS X, it works perfect.

Tried GenericUDBXHCI.kext(but I have 1.7.3), got no USB ports working at all + no wifi working and other problems. Removed kext, rebooted.

I am trying to find patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagment.kext now

By latest OS X you mean 10.9? Can I update or should I install it clean?

Yes, I mean 10.9 if you got/can get your copy legally. Better start clean. Don't use the patched DSDT when installing, you will get black screen. Use it only after installing the patched kext. I will upload the kexts required in Extra/Extensions in order to boot your USB