AMD Radeon HD 6650M / Graphics Enabler / DSDT / HDMI Audio / Acer Aspire 7750G - 2674G50Mnkk [Gradients Fixed]

Trucker MK

973 posts in this topic

Patched the values of LVDS for pitchecia and ipomoea, tried them both with editing the chameleon conf. The LVDS is still black with no backlight.

This is what i used for lvds:

02 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 09 01 00 00 10 01 00 07

I have never achieved getting backlight working on the LVDS. It detects my GPU as 6400 series with 1024mb which is right. VGA screen working with 1440x900@75hz with customized edid file. When booting without VGA connected i get a kernel panic.

What am I missing?

Patched the values of LVDS for pitchecia and ipomoea, tried them both with editing the chameleron conf. The LVDS is still black with no backlight.

This is what i used for lvds:

02 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 09 01 00 00 10 01 00 07

I have never achieved getting backlight working on the LVDS. It detects my GPU as 6400 series with 1024mb which is right. VGA screen working with 1440x900@75hz with customized edid file.

What am I missing?

Try different value for the transmitter.

You can try other framebuffers. Look in mucha's thread for all possible values for ATY,ControlFlags, Transmitter, Encoder. Change one of these and try with all possible combinations for others. And all you can do is try, try, try...

Change the LVDS SenseID of all framebuffers to 07, boot with AtiConfig=framebufferName and see if it makes a difference with some framebuffer.

Tried many framebuffers, some give kernel panic, some have just vga working, some dont work at all, and Pitchecia is the only one which shows that I have 2 screens connected, but both screens are my vga screen. My lvds never got the backlight on.