AMD Radeon HD 6650M / Graphics Enabler / DSDT / HDMI Audio / Acer Aspire 7750G - 2674G50Mnkk [Gradients Fixed]

ATI 6650M GraphicsEnabler ATI 6650M 10.6.8 AMD Radeon HD 6650M ATI Radeon HD 6650M mac AMD 6650M custom personality 6650M DSDT patch ATI Radeon HD 6650M DSDT ATI Radeon 6470M DSDT

• Please log in to reply
909 replies to this topic

Trucker MK

Trucker MK

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Works perfectly! Thank you very much!
I upload all my kext tomorrow, so everyone can use it. My Model is Aspire 7750G-2416G50Mnkk.

THANK you Trucker!

You are welcome, please share all your working kexts here or anything else related to the 7750G. I have few DSDT edits to share, USB 3.0 and Ethernet, i will post those later.

Trucker MK

Trucker MK

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

I solved the error above. But it still don´t work for me. At boot up from chameleon (1820) i get this: Use custom dsdt...my card is detected...but at boot up from mac...unknown device id.
I boot up with -v GE=Yes AtiConfig=Ipomoea

solutions?

P.Gpunkt, try the method described in the last few posts, if it's not working, attach your VBIOS and DSDT.dsl here, maybe we can make this one also to work.

P.Gpunkt

P.Gpunkt

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
file://localhost/Volumes/Daten/Graka_kext/VBIOS/6741.8000.0200.vga.rom file://localhost/Users/P/Desktop/dsdt.dsl

Hi Trucker,

I don´t get it. Here are my VBIOS and my original dsdt. I tried to patch it but i get errors. Actually i´m a noob in all kind of edit.
Could you take a look on it?

wtf?

Why i can't upload anything?

http://uploaded.to/file/6or5z6wg
http://uploaded.to/file/u2r264pe

E.Miller

E.Miller

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Why i can't upload anything?

You have to compress these files to a ZIP Archive. Had the same question yesterday :wallbash:

ACER Aspire 7750G-2416G50Mnkk Package

Please read the READ_FIRST file in the zip Package. If there are any Questions left just send me a message.

This Package includes all my used kext,

This Package is for LION 10.7.3 (not tested under older versions)

Have Fun!

Attached File  ACER Aspire 7750G-2416G50Mnkk.zip   4.05MB   174 downloads

This file can also be found on:

http://www.osx86.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=2694

P.Gpunkt

P.Gpunkt

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
sorry :angel_not:

Trucker MK

Trucker MK

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts
@ P.Gpunkt Attached File  DSDT.zip   142.48KB   94 downloads
Patches applyed : DTGP, RTC, IRQS and my PEGP patch for 6650M 1 GB
All errors and warnings fixed.

Use this DSDT.aml , install ATI6000Controller.kext for your system, (You can find 10.7.0 at post #51 and 10.7.3 at post #55 )
Repair permissions
Reboot
Don't use GraphicsEnabler=Yes

E.Miller

E.Miller

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
@Trucker MK

Bux_booga said in Post #30 that the he sees not all colors or the colors are not fading right. I have the same problem.
I think QE is enabled but how do i fix it? Any ideas?

Trucker MK

Trucker MK

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts
Sorry, I don't have the solution for that.

P.Gpunkt

P.Gpunkt

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
IT WORKS!!!!!!

TRUCKER YOU ARE MY HERO!!!! You saved more than just my day!!!
Thanks a lot to all of you. And specially to TRUCKER MK
Now i only have to wait for USB 3.0 support

Dewitts

Dewitts

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hi guys i'm posting here as it seems these mobility cards are a bit of a nightmare and you have managed to crack it!

I have a HP Probook 4530s with the 6470m 512 graphics card and hd3000.

In the bios the only option is switchable graphics and that turns the radeon card on/off.

It has been showing in osx until now with GE=Yes but it can't be used, no framebuffer loaded and never showed any connections.

I have (with the help of a few tonymac members managed to extract my ati rom and put that in extra and if I boot with GE=Yes, UseAtiROM=Yes AtiConfig=Ipomoea then it shows up with the vga connector THOUGH it does not show anything on display.

I tried Aty_init.kext but that made no difference, I am looking for the next step and have no idea where to go or what to do.

I am willing to learn but I'm in no way a programmer.

I will attach as much info and files as I can and maybe if it's a simple solution you could explain how? I have no idea how close I am to making this work lol

I am currently on 10.7.4 but also have a 10.7.3 and 10.6.8 install on my probook

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: ATI Technologies Inc Unknown device [1002:6760] (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
	Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Unknown device [103c:167d]

Attached Files

applehacker

applehacker

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts
Did anybody getting this card work have switchable graphics on their laptop?

smigol81

smigol81

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Interests:Moto GP :: Rossi
    Buona musica...
    ...hackntosh!!
Hi guys,
there is a possibility to enable the second video card Radeon 6770M with DSDT and chimera on my laptop??
thanks in advance :angel_not:

nai22

nai22

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
@ pentahex and trucker mk

any chance to get your dsdt.aml i cant get it working without aty_init.kext, cause i need sleep function.

thanks

nai22

nai22

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
my card: radeon HD 6650m, 2GB VRAM

and here are my files:

plz help me :rolleyes:

Attached Files

lorenzothebest

lorenzothebest

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Sorry, I don't have the solution for that.

Trucker i have same laptop and same videocard ( ati 6650m 2gb) , do you have any news for lion 10.7.4 or mountain lion kexts for ati? because i tryed in lion 10.7.0 and it work, but in lion 10.7.4 it don't work :(

Trucker MK

Trucker MK

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts
Attach here ATI6000Controller.kext from 10.7.4 and 10.8, I'll see what I can do, but I can't test it, I haven't repaired my laptop yet, they want me to pay 420€ for new mother board.

Kiaan

Kiaan

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Heay Guys :) AWESOME that u got the Graphic Card to work, I searched very long....

Well i tried all Kext but it wont work for me because I've other ID's:
(I dont know how to dump BIOS in Windows :D)

PCI\VEN_1002&DEV6741&SUBSYS_397617AA&REV_00

By the way its a switchable GPU ^^

U could Please Help me, I would love to get these LAST thung to work in my Lenovo G770

Thanks in advance

kind regards

daz1uk

daz1uk

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Hi,

I have a Lenovo G770 with ATI 6650M id=6741 on lion 10.7.3.

I have installed Chimera 1.10 which recognises my card on boot and in my system profile it also see's that there is a card but lists it as "display".

Would somebody mind explaining what I need to do to get it to work from here please?

nai22

nai22

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Attach here ATI6000Controller.kext from 10.7.4 and 10.8, I'll see what I can do, but I can't test it, I haven't repaired my laptop yet, they want me to pay 420€ for new mother board.

if you want, i can repair it for you by desoldering the bios chip and reflashing the bios, i own a business for notebookrepairs, you can contact me by pm

lorenzothebest

lorenzothebest

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

You are welcome, please share all your working kexts here or anything else related to the 7750G. I have few DSDT edits to share, USB 3.0 and Ethernet, i will post those later.

I post ati6000controller.kext of 10.7.4 and 10.8.0 tomorrow, thank you for now!
I little question: can you share some dsdt with usb 3.0 and ethernet , that you mentioned some days ago?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy