AMD Radeon HD 6650M / Graphics Enabler / DSDT / HDMI Audio / Acer Aspire 7750G - 2674G50Mnkk [Gradients Fixed]

Trucker MK

973 posts in this topic

Hi guys I read this post because I have a video card ATI 7470M I was able to start everything in the system except the video card I think MK trucker could help me I dump the DSDT IOreg VBIOS thank you for everything I hope for your help :) here my dump https://mega.co.nz/#!gtlyGJiR!eUI-X0DqkKOjcNUR9cIyYUgTlKJRuBqmq-5Pl-DUCO0

Can someone translate this,( I don't think that he is saying Thanks :D ) for some reason Google Translate it's not translating it.

"Afangul a ki te stra muort stu ricchion e merd"

Well I found the meaning of the word Fangul and its enough, i will report this to the mods

Hi guys I read this post because I have a video card ATI 7470M I was able to start everything in the system except the video card I think MK trucker could help me I dump the DSDT IOreg VBIOS thank you for everything I hope for your help :) here my dump https://mega.co.nz/#!gtlyGJiR!eUI-X0DqkKOjcNUR9cIyYUgTlKJRuBqmq-5Pl-DUCO0

Not yet because i think this was you and now you just have registered with new username.

You can apologize here, than maybe we will help you, or you can figure it out your self.

what? I do not think you can accuse people so I just asked for help. I do not think that they are someone else could help me anyway? I do not know how to do .. thanks again

I'm sorry but my brother was quell'bojo22 apologize for his part he has a laptop and wanted to install the mac laptops have the same so I asked since I too short will leave abroad and wanted to use facetime sorry trucker still hope will accept the apology ... after the blood beat you to :)

I do not play smart I just explained that the fool my brother has screwed it up I know unfortunately I can not help it if you can help me I would be grateful to death .....

Trucker not think it's very polite not to reply to a message

trucker i'm  back on line

therefore, the integrate hd4000 report aida64 is disable for default , I think it is also visible on dsdt or ioreg ?

you can still try to prepare my dsdt with patch ati7650m and frame buffer with correct connector 

you need edid ?