AMD Radeon HD 6650M / Graphics Enabler / DSDT / HDMI Audio / Acer Aspire 7750G - 2674G50Mnkk [Gradients Fixed]

Trucker MK

973 posts in this topic

hiTauio111,

how do you load clover with USB working?

i did try Clover and unable to use usb keyboard and mouse,unable to find EHC1 controller...

i use an Acer 7750g motherboard as a desktop computer ;;;

If you install clover on a usb stick make sure you select the required UEFI drivers as well (xhci for usb 3 and echi for usb 2). I belive the controller driver may also be there. I do not use clover myself because it just restarts while booting into os x.

thanks,

i use Clover as bios boot only and just stop at osx login with no usb even if i use an apple keyboard....

i didn t flash the bios yet to try UEFI boot,little afraid of flashing an unknown mod bios right know,

are you able to disable intel graphics in that MOD bios or not?, i have dual graphic card on mine...and j just wonder if it s possible to use Ati only.

thanks,

i use Clover as bios boot only and just stop at osx login with no usb even if i use an apple keyboard....

i didn t flash the bios yet to try UEFI boot,little afraid of flashing an unknown mod bios right know,

are you able to disable intel graphics in that MOD bios or not?, i have dual graphic card on mine...and j just wonder if it s possible to use Ati only.

I dont think it matters if its bios boot or UEFI boot. Also I have no way of enabling the Intel graphics (It exists on the i3 chip but it is not read by the bios and its not connected to the display)

Trucker MK, I'm using AppleHDA on 10.8.3. VoodooHDA works very bad for my ALC269. AppleHDA is much better, however sometimes built-in microphone stops working. After sleep it's working again till the next random crash. No idea how to fix it.. Everything else (Speakers + headphones with auto detect, external microphone port with auto detect) works very well :)

I am still on 10.8.2 but i would like to try if you are willing to share that kext.

can anybody tell me about amd 6650m kext for 10.8.3 0x05131025

All i need is clean ATI6000Controller.kext from 10.8.3, attach it here. I heaven't downloaded this update yet, i'm not at home, i'm working the next few months, i only have internet on my phone - (s)low :wallbash:

Thanks for sharing, i've done some modifications in dsdt (HDEF) but maybe this kext needs a specific one, can you post your HDEF?

BTW, i am now downloading the 10.8.3 update, if i have time tomorrow i'll make the ATI6000Controller.kext

hi,

i modified the posted applehda to my config, 7750g dual graphics,

for my laptop hd3000 and ati6650m , speaker ,headphone nodes are 20;12;2-----33;12;2

if i use smbios from macbook pro 8.2 , i have both graphics in ioreg with Dsdt but ati with no framebuffer , agpm is loaded

kernel[0]: [AGPM Controller] build GPUDict by Vendor1002Device6741

mux_initialize: Couldn't find any matches

AppleHDA.kext.zip

post-515891-0-11538400-1364195476_thumb.png

post-515891-0-87493700-1364195504_thumb.png

post-515891-0-65849400-1364195534_thumb.png

hey Trucker which way you use to enable the gpu (edited chameleon with kext or edited dsdt with kext) did you ever think about ATYInit.kext ) I am still waiting for the kext and please make a tutorial if possible I will be very happy

hey Trucker which way you use to enable the gpu (edited chameleon with kext or edited dsdt with kext) did you ever think about ATYInit.kext ) I am still waiting for the kext and please make a tutorial if possible I will be very happy

Sorry for the delay, I will make the kext tonight or tomorrow, i am using DSDT + kext. I remember that ATYInit.kext worked at the time when i was using it, i think that i also made some modifications for proper sleep function, but it was a long time ago, i don't even have it now. I will try tonight also the AppleHDA.kext and let you know if it worked.

I believe it's the same since I took it from some tutorial on this forum. You can try with yours and if it does not work, I will post mine ;)

I am using this HDEF, but for your kext to work it need to be with layout-id 12, so it's not working.

Device (HDEF)
    {
	    Name (_ADR, 0x001B0000)
	    OperationRegion (HDAR, PCI_Config, 0x4C, 0x10)
	    Field (HDAR, WordAcc, NoLock, Preserve)
	    {
		    DCKA,   1,
				    Offset (0x01),
		    DCKM,   1,
			    ,   6,
		    DCKS,   1,
				    Offset (0x08),
			    ,   15,
		    PMES,   1
	    }
	    Method (_PRW, 0, NotSerialized)
	    {
		    If (WKMD)
		    {
			    Return (Package (0x02)
			    {
				    0x0D,
				    0x04
			    })
		    }
		    Else
		    {
			    Return (Package (0x02)
			    {
				    0x0D,
				    Zero
			    })
		    }
	    }
	    Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)
	    {
		    Store (Package (0x08)
			    {
				    "codec-id",
				    Buffer (0x04)
				    {
					    0x3E, 0x29, 0x00, 0x00
				    },
				    "layout-id",
				    Buffer (0x04)
				    {
					    0x0D, 0x01, 0x00, 0x00
				    },
				    "device-type",
				    Buffer (0x11)
				    {
					    "ALC269"
				    },
				    "PinConfigurations",
				    Buffer (Zero)
				    {
				    }
			    }, Local0)
		    DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))
		    Return (Local0)
	    }
    }

I provided the vbios.rom file with this code

" ioreg -arw0 -d1 -n display | xpath '//key[.=ATY,bin_image]/following-sibling::*[1]/text()' | base64 -D -o ~/Desktop/vbios.rom "

Lacedaemon compiled a dsdt from my dsl for 10.8.2 but I had a pure dsdt without no edit you can look here

( http://www.osx86.net...html#post136268 )

by the way I don't need the AppleHDA.kext because my alc269 working good (I had some trouble with mic and headphone when I was using 10.8.2 but now I am using 10.8.3 and everything is working fine also launch manager began to work

dsdt.aml.zip

vbios.rom.zip

AppleHDA.zip

Your VBIOS is not good, i wil make short video how to dump it with AIDA64.

Edit.

Sorry, can't do it, AIDA64 gives me blue screen under Windows 8. If you are still on Windows 7, install AIDA64, run it, right click on the lower left corner, than you'll see something like Video Debug=>Dump VBIOS, can't remember exactly, you'll figure it out.

I also need clean ATI6000Controller.kext from 10.8.3, i heaven't updated yet.

That's right. If you are using different layout-id in DSDT, you have to change it in AppleHDA kext. Or change your DSDT this way to make it work with layout-id = 12:

"layout-id",
Buffer (0x04)
{
		   0x0C, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00
},

@ edex96

Here is your DSDT.aml DSDT.aml.zip, i also fixed few warnings, and ATI6000Controller.kext for 10.8.3 ATI6000Controller.kext_10.8.3.zip (This kext will work only with DSDT, you'll get black screen if you use GE=Yes, so install the kext first, than use the new DSDT.aml. Also when you update above 10.8.3 you gonna need to use your old DSDT untill i patch the kext)

when will you make a tutorial

1. I have one day off in the week

2. I work 15 hrs every day

3. I am not that good with tutorials

4. All you need to figure this out is to search Google few times

5. If you can' t wait, be my guest

6. Simple download/ upload of one kext or reading/posting new post can be pain in the A$$ over the gprs/edge connection i am using

7. Most of the time i am on roaming

You need help only with the VBIOS or with entire PEGP?

The enitre PEGP, I have tried putting it there myself but the DSDT editor completely freezes after pasting it in

Edit: I also belive my DSDT has GFX0 instead of PEGP