Looking for a Notebook/Netbook with non glossy screen & dual core

cryptic unix

1 post in this topic

Hi,

I've been trying to find a nice notebook or netbook for a while now and after doing a lot of searching - wihtout success - I was hoping to get a hint from you. I possess an MSI Wind U100 which makes for a beautiful OS X netbook and I was able to install OS X onto my Asus UL30A notebook. But the problem is that OS X is only running without QE/CI, sleep and sometimes doesn't show any graphics after closing and reopening the screen. I would love to own something just a little more powerful than my MSI Wind. A dual core netbook would already get the job done. So I'm looking for another notebook or netbook with a screen size of 10-13.3 inches. But it must be a non glossy screen (that's the reason why a 13" MacBook Pro is not an option, it only comes with a glossy screen). I've been browsing the Netbook Compatibility Chart and other resources but couldn't find a convenient netbook or notebook yet. I would be really happy about some suggestions. I would also consider older computers as well, as long as it's available on the bay.

In short that's what I'm looking for:

size: 10-13.3 inches

weight: not more than 2 kg / 4 lbs rather less

non glossy display

any dual core processor will do it

sleep must be working

QE/CI must be working

sound must be working

can live without Wlan

Thanks for reading.