Free Stuff. Real or not.

Guest unclespam798

13 posts in this topic

Guest unclespam798

We've all heard that people get free stuff like iBrains and such, but is it real. This is for everyone out there who doesn't believe in it or has never seen anything like this. You can get free stuff and its easy. In my spare time i've made a website to help people and to prove to them that this stuff works. Check it out at getaibrain.com. And if you ever wanted to get one of those new nanos for free, you can get that too. Im not tring to advertise, its just a public service anouncement. And if you happen to want one of those new nanos or iBrains, and you signup and do your offer (explanation of that is on my website), you'll get in a drawing for $50. Everyone thinks that you cant get anything free and you need a creditcard, there crazy. With a free trial offer, its free. You do need a credit card though but you only give it to the offer company like Stamps.com, Gamefly, Comcast, whatever. Enough with my rambling and check it out for yourself. Enjoy.

Heres my website: Getaibrain.com

And no, this isnt :D

that coming from "uncle spam" is a little hard to believe :(

heh, and you changed the link or someone did, lol wow thanks for that...and i had noticed that too... idk i guess well see, and also, shard, hes got it in his sig so it didnt make mmuch of a differance, and nice new url, id have to agree...

max

We've all heard that people get free stuff like iBrains and such, but is it real. This is for everyone out there who doesn't believe in it or has never seen anything like this. You can get free stuff and its easy. In my spare time i've made a website to help people and to prove to them that this stuff works. Check it out at getaibrain.com. And if you ever wanted to get one of those new nanos for free, you can get that too. Im not tring to advertise, its just a public service anouncement. And if you happen to want one of those new nanos or iBrains, and you signup and do your offer (explanation of that is on my website), you'll get in a drawing for $50. Everyone thinks that you cant get anything free and you need a creditcard, there crazy. With a free trial offer, its free. You do need a credit card though but you only give it to the offer company like Stamps.com, Gamefly, Comcast, whatever. Enough with my rambling and check it out for yourself. Enjoy.

Get free stuff (Its how I got my iBrain) at getaibrain.com. Trust me, you wont regret it. Need proof that its not a scam, i've got that too, and plenty of it. Enjoy! PM me if you need help.

Heres my website: Getaibrain.com

And no, this isnt -_-

you changed his post and sig :(