I will teaching you “How to install Mac OS x Lion on Asus K53E”
- DO NOT repack any packages!
- DO NOT steal this tutorial like it’s YOURS.
-iAtkos L2 (WILL NOT provide Links. Search it on YouTube or Official iAtkos Site)
-Mac (Use your friend’s Mac, Virtual Machine Mac, or Hackintosh)
-Know how to use Computer – duh
Details in Text:
1) Make sure you download iAtkos L2 (Search in Kat.ph)
2) Open Disk Utility
3) Format USB as Journaled Extended Mac
4) Then in USB, Click Partition, and Click Partition 1 and Make sure it’s GUID and Journaled Extended Mac and Partition it.
5) Open iAtkos L2.DMG and verified it.
6) Then go to Untitled (in USB), click restore, and DRAG iAtkos L2 (that have picture) to Source in Untitled (in USB). Then DRAG Untitled to Destination.
7) Then click Restore it!
8) Be Patient
9) Then Eject iAtkos L2.DMG DVD, so you don’t mess it up. You will know why.
10) After you ejected it. Open Chameleon Bootloader and install TO iAtkos L2 USB not your HDD or iAtkos L2.DMG DVD.
11) Your Official done with Mac.
12) Now go on your LAPTOP!
13) Make your USB as FIRST BOOT!
14) When you prompt to see “Press any Keys” press enter, then HOVER iAtkos L2 USB, then TYPE IN “-v cpus=2 busratio=25” then you will go straight to installation.
15) Watch the video, how I install it. DO NOT CLICK AUDIO, it will give you loud noise at startup.
16) Check the Solution, if you have any “problems”
Tutorial in VIDEO!
UPDATED: Select Network > Atheros > The first one during the installtion!
Hopefully you installed Wifi during the setup. Once you got it, go to http://www.tonymacx86.com/ Go to Download Section and download [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]. Then open it.
-Mouse/Keyboard = Trackpad/Keyboard
What does not work?
- and more. Check solutions if it’s related.
Special Thanks to:
iAtkos L2 DMG