Addresses

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

Gringo Vermelho

Gringo Vermelho

The Jan Bird fix

• Supervisors
  • 6,121 posts
Nobody called you weird. Alessandro said that your posts were odd. Nobody can see from your posts that you have a "situation".
You recieve the same treatment as everybody else, and this is based on what you write, not you as a person in whatever state of mind or condition you may be in at the time of writing.

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,345 posts

I'm going to close my account, and I'll just sign up for a new one from a different computer and different internet connection at a random time.

You still believe you can do whatever you like in somebody else's home. You can't close your account. The most you can do is to ask me to to delete your account.
Unfortunately it is true that you can open a new account from a different ISP, you have already used 4 since you have been here. But believe me, spotting you is not going to be difficult.

Kate B.

Kate B.

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
You're right, not weird, "odd." Thought they were synonyms but I should have checked with Webster. I think it is a bit strange that you are threatening to "spot" me, but I assure you, I have many different faces, and you never will.

PookyMacMan

PookyMacMan

InsanelyMac Legend

• Moderators
  • 1,464 posts
  • Interests:Computer science, engineering, trumpet performance, and a host of others. :D
Well, I would just like to say that I'm very grateful for what I have received. :) It was a lot more than expected. Thank you very, very, very, very much!! ;)

For the mod's/admin's info, I received:

1x Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P
1x ASUS P5K Premium
1x BFG Tech GeForce 9800 GTX
1x ASUS GeForce 9600 GT
1x Silenx Performance CPU Cooler
2x GeminiII S
2x ATX mid-towers very similar to Mac Pro (and she painted them silver ;))
2x Thermaltake CPU Coolers
2x Rosewill RV2-500 PSUs

Now, how can I deposit the money into your PayPal?

Kate B.

Kate B.

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Glad I could help... Do you want the rest of my stuff for free as well? That box was about $100 to ship (I'll send you the shipping invoice). I'd be happy to send you the rest of my goodies, and trust me - there are MANY goodies :) It would probably cost around $80 to ship the rest.

JamesLittler

JamesLittler

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
What happened to that shipping quote?

PookyMacMan

PookyMacMan

InsanelyMac Legend

• Moderators
  • 1,464 posts
  • Interests:Computer science, engineering, trumpet performance, and a host of others. :D
I'm sorry, but $100 was a stretcher originally. So I can't afford another $80.

topsub

topsub

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
i wouldn't mind grapping another g5 case if one is around. Please let me know what shipping charges are to 28273.

Thanks

PookyMacMan

PookyMacMan

InsanelyMac Legend

• Moderators
  • 1,464 posts
Actually, if you can list some of the lighter (less than 10 lbs.), I might consider taking a few more things. :)

rebman

rebman

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
I'll take a mac pro case if there is one available.

jazzyguy

jazzyguy

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

You still believe you can do whatever you like in somebody else's home. You can't close your account. The most you can do is to ask me to to delete your account.
Unfortunately it is true that you can open a new account from a different ISP, you have already used 4 since you have been here. But believe me, spotting you is not going to be difficult.

Lol. Called out.

But Kate B., please realize you disappeared, and a broke high school student was worried about his (her?) money. Noone was implying you to be weird. They were simply worried.

terrorgen

terrorgen

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
Kate if you are still hanging here may i contact you for a case?

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,345 posts
Too many false hopes. Topic closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy