2 replies to this topic

cobra4014

cobra4014

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Okay, here goes.

I know how to use the search and google. Just to get that out of the way.

I have a P8P67-M Pro. The install was extremely easy, only things I needed was the essentails. (FakeSMC, Chameleon, NullIntelCPUPower, and ALC 892 rollback. (Installed from #####)). I have a 1920x1200 monitor, and the resolution works perfectly. I am using HDMI out because it wakes from sleep. DVI works as well. My ONLY problem (Really!) is QE/CI output. I have installed kexts for the 5xxx cards, enable-graphics=yes and enable-graphics=no, as well as Use_ATI_Rom yes and no. After exploring the ATI5000Controller.kext, I discovered that the card should be natively supported. It is even displayed correctly in 'system report'. (Will attatch pictures). Does anyone have a solution?

tl;dr- I have a Gigabyte 5670, 1GB DDR3, HDMI or DVI out, and I have no QE/CI, yet resolution works fine. Can anyone help me???

Thanks in advance!

Attached File  Screen Shot 2012-02-24 at 5.03.16 PM.png   71.13KB   23 downloads

Attached File  Screen Shot 2012-02-24 at 5.03.36 PM.png   21.76KB   18 downloads

justgeeking

justgeeking

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:Pro Audio & Video
i used a real intel mac to make it work
i did the USB method but just did exact replica of the THE ESD DMG
run the Kakewalk 4.1.1 to prep your HD 10.8 on your GB rig.. your video card is compatible

http://www.kakewalk.se/compatibility/
to make it boot i used this one below just for the boot loading
i used the Chameleon_2.1svn_r1820_trunk_10.8 dont choose anything not even the smbios

then repair your permissions.
Use pacifist to install Kext for some reason it worked better for me...

cobra4014

cobra4014

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

i used a real intel mac to make it work
i did the USB method but just did exact replica of the THE ESD DMG
run the Kakewalk 4.1.1 to prep your HD 10.8 on your GB rig.. your video card is compatible

http://www.kakewalk.se/compatibility/
to make it boot i used this one below just for the boot loading
i used the Chameleon_2.1svn_r1820_trunk_10.8 dont choose anything not even the smbios

then repair your permissions.
Use pacifist to install Kext for some reason it worked better for me...

Thanks! I'll try it and let you know!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: QE/CI Gigabyte, Graphics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy