• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
I wanted to install ML on my machine with these specs :

- P8P67 Asus Delux

- Core i5 2500K

- GForce 560 Ti

- 16 Gig RAM DDR3 1600

I did install ML, but after reset i get AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement Kernel Panic.

if i delete this Kext, DSMOS will not arrive. and also i copied my DSDT.aml to the USB disk.

( Extra folder on the USB, because i installed Chameleon on my USB Disk. and restored BaseSystem.dmg on my USB Disk and then Copied the kernel, FakeSMC and NullCPUPowerManagement and did set the permissions. )

and if i insert the Busratio i get an instant restart.

I did set the SMBIOS in chameleon's customization to Mac12,1.

Any suggestions for my Kernel Panic ?

Onixs

Onixs

Since 2007

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
You need patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement or a patched bios to load it. Google

QE_LiTHiUm

QE_LiTHiUm

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
thanks. i did patch my ApleIntelCPUPowermanagement with a help from this forum : http://olarila.com/f....php?f=9&t=1003

now my hackintosh is not booting because DSMOS is not arriving.

any help with this problem ?

QE_LiTHiUm

QE_LiTHiUm

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
i figured it out. it was FakeSMC.kext related problem.

i did copy and set the permissions for this next to the S/L/E on ML's partition and it worked.

Hope this will help anyone with the same problem.

tdtran1025

tdtran1025

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
which version of FakeSMC and how did you set permission for a single kext? I have a problem relating to this nature, in which a perfectly running install partition would run fine on 1 machine but KP on another. I tried all I know and still could not resolve this. The errors are related ot ACPI and thermal management.

qawpaw

qawpaw

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Os X; Windows; Hardware; Etc. wheed ;-)

which version of FakeSMC and how did you set permission for a single kext? I have a problem relating to this nature, in which a perfectly running install partition would run fine on 1 machine but KP on another. I tried all I know and still could not resolve this. The errors are related ot ACPI and thermal management.

maby your platform.support.plist in System/Library/Coreservices/ or your graphics are wrong.

QE_LiTHiUm

QE_LiTHiUm

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

i don't know about your error, you may want to share some screen shots for that.

But if you wanna set the permissoins for a single kext, run terminal and input :

sudo chmod -R 775 [Drag your kext here] ==> then press enter and enter your accounts password.

and

sudo chown -R 0:0 [Drag your kext here] ==> then press enter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy