FREE Mac Pro Cases

Kate B.

20 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm moving to a smaller apartment and need to get rid of my 3 Mac Pro cases along with back panels so you can make it into a hackintosh. I also have 2 brand new cases which resemble the Mac Pro case. All I ask that you please pay the shipping charges besides that they are free.

Otherwise they are going in the garbage!

Thanks,

Kate

Sent you a message. Thanks and have a good day. ;)

One other thing: does the tray you put in the Mac Pro cases for a micro-ATX board or a standard ATX? Can you post a picture of one of the other two cases?

Thanks again. :)

My DSLR is sadly in the shop getting fixed so I don't have a camera. I guess you will just have to take my word for the fact that they are pristine Mac Pro cases and the other two are very sturdy mid-ATXs too.

So whoever asks me next will get the cases.

I live in Chicago - sorry I emailed that as well. I'm not familiiar with forum etiquette.

Thanks,

Kate

I'd like to take one - a Mac Pro case if it supports a full-size ATX board, and one of the other two otherwise. How will payment work? And how much will shipping to Arizona be?

They are all wrapped up in safe bubble wrap. The three Mac Cases are about 50 lbs a piece and the other 2 are about 35 lbs. You can find out online whichever is cheapest. Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from one of you. Also, if you are worried that I'm trying to screw you over, you can just pay me after delivery.

Thanks,

Kate

I'd like to take one - a Mac Pro case if it supports a full-size ATX board, and one of the other two otherwise. How will payment work? And how much will shipping to Arizona be?

You can choose the shipping method, the boxes are approximately 3 ft tall by 2.5 ft wide by 1 ft. and 55 pounds a piece.

The other two cases which only take mid-ATX are about 37 pounds and are 2.5" ft tall by 19" ft wide by 6" deep.

So feel free to choose your shipping method and just give me your address and I'll send them off to you :)

Thanks,

Kate

• 2 weeks later...