First tries

jonisign

216 posts in this topic

Everything is normal..there waiting to open the screen settings to make the stop there.

Does anyone know why;

SOLVED

I have the hangup shown in the 1st picture. If you "solved" the problem, can you share the solution? Thanks.

Successful install (specs below)! I'll post a full writeup on my blog at http://thetecherra.com a little bit later. Here's a screenshot for proof:

screenshot20120217at521.png

Time to get everything working properly :).

Specs (MSI GT680R Laptop)

• Core i7-2630QM @ 2.0GHz
  • 8GB DDR3 1333 RAM
  • GTX 460M 1.5GB
  • ALC892
  • Corsair Nova V64 64GB SSD
  • WD Scorpio Black 1TB HDD
  • Intel Wi-Fi of some sort...

Oh: The time is definitely wrong in my screenshot above.

ALSO! Mountain Lion was installed onto a 20GB MBR partition on the 64GB SSD. I used the modified 10.7.3 OSInstall framework, and I manually modified OSInstall.mpkg from 10.8. I'll post everything shortly to http://thetecherra.com.

Yes, I just saw it.

Trying now :)

can you post your

OSInstall.mpkg?

I'm busy with several different things at the moment. I'll post it in about 45 minutes.

Yes, I just saw it.

Trying now :)

can you post your

OSInstall.mpkg?

I'm busy with several different things at the moment. I'll post it in about 45 minutes.

Yeah, I'm stuck here as well...

solved !!!

delete SupportedPlatform.plist from /System/Library/CoreServices/

I was having the same problem (see the screenshot below). About to boot from my flash drive and hope that it'll work now.

img0878ur.jpg

delete SupportedPlatform.plist from /System/Library/CoreServices/

Now I am past installation, but cannot setup the system, as my bluetooth keyboard and mouse (both orig. Apple) don't work

I do not have any USB devices handy, so that would not get me past that point.....

btw. I am on Dell Latitude E6420 (i7QM 2,2 GHz, Nvidia Quadro 4200M, 8GB, 2x 256GB SSD)