Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

Hello, my name is Storm, and I’m a biped carbon-based life form. In my spare time I enjoy walking upright and being warm-blooded, and I’m a Taurus. I live on planet Earth, a piece of rock orbiting a giant fireball in the middle of nowhere. I feel I belong here. There’s something about the atmosphere. It suits me down to the ground. The surface of the planet is about 70% water, which is nice because I’m about 70% water myself. I share the remaining 30% with six billion others, each of whom has a 70% water body of their own. Each of these bodies, like the planet, is composed of tiny particles which, on close examination, appear to have no solidity, but rather are pure energy. And since they comprise everything in our world and our universe, this means we’re not solid either, nor is the planet. What more can I tell you? I like beer and chillies, video games and Bob Dylan. And I don’t have much of a formal education – which is good, because it means I can actually read and write. But it also means I don’t have a great deal of what you might call actual knowledge. However, if you pressed me, I’d say the purpose of life is joy in the present moment, and anyone who tells you different is a lying conniving {censored}. Cheerio. I also am the most awesome person to ever live. If you do happen to disagree, I invite your reply. :(

Hi I've been a member for say over a month and actually installed iatkos v7 on my Dell 1545 and all worked without a problem except QE/CI of course...but other than that all was good now I've switched to a Lenovo T410 i5 core 520m over the weekend so I'll be searching. Great Forum!!

I'm French, from Lyon and i'm 38 years old.

Started on ZX81 27 years ago i used Atari ST then Amiga (demoscene community) then PC from 1996.

Owner of an Asus 1000H i work with MacPro at my Office.

Decided to install snow leopard on my netbook using all the help provided by your community.

Im happy to join you

Friendly

Christophe

Hiya there community!

My name is Peter and i am from Austria. I recently got infected by the Apple-virus at a friend who got his new 27" iMac. Hackintosh is such a great idea so i decided to give it a try.

Cya all soon in the Problems-section :)

Hey Everybody. Was a Windows only user for the better part of two decades. My iPhone 3GS got me started in the Mac world. Up to an iPhone 4 now, 2009 13" MacBook Pro (now the wifey's) and a 2010 Core i5 15" MBP. Looking to convert my desktop rig to Hackintosh. Had moderate success thus far. Made it all the way to post-install but now I'm back at square 1.

I am Pikeman85, and I have a problem.

I can't get OSX to work - or rather I can get Leohazard Snow Leopard to load, but whenever I install my graphics enabler or anything like that (EFI strings, etc), I get my resolution and all that, but it is INSANELY slow with lots of mouse lag. If I don't do that it stays in 800x600 but with no lag.

I also can't get any other osx installation to install, it always gives me the stop sign above the Apple.