Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm Chris, I'm from NZ (so my model numbers will differ from those seen in the US), I'm skeptical about how good an idea the whole "you must have ten posts before you can engage in the forums for real" angle is (but prepared to play along!), I have a couple of HP Mini 110s (a 110-1156TU and a 110-3020).

Good morning people, I found this site while looking for a way to get the mac to undergo without restrictions of Apple and I must say that everything is perfectly organized. I hope to be participating in the forum as much as possible and help. I am a semi-noob in pc custom and hope to learn much.

Hello everyone.

Amedeo / Italy

I apologize for my indecent English

Hi everyone,

I'm french so apologize for my poor english... I'm a student in an engineering school near Lille.

I've been in the hackintosh for a while now, and i'm currently running 10.5.8 on my Toshiba A200-13M on an external sceen (no support for 10.6 or internal screen in 10.5 for my graphic card :rolleyes:..).

I planned to build my very own hackintosh in a short while :wacko:.

Nice to meet you all !!

Hello, my name is Mathew Abonyi. I'm a programmer (web and native Linux & OS X) and game designer, with various abilities and experience stretching across Mac OS X and Linux spheres. I've been a general computer enthusiast ever since I was old enough to remember. I'm always happy to help where I can and just hope for the same in return.

Cheers.

Mathew Abonyi

Blog (needs update badly): http://www.mathewabonyi.com/

Workplace / Game: http://www.avalon-rpg.com/

Hi

I really am in my return to childhood, 70++ years old.

A long time ago I was doing "computer things" as a techie.

Much of that deleted & wiped from my head.

But, I find I CAN learn new things even now.

I would like to get OSX [Leopard first maybe but target is SL, maybe directly] onto my Dell Vostro 1400 [really has ASUS N68;LA MB] With 2.5 GB RAM

or my HP Pavillion a6230n {I suspect I need to replace the integrated GeForce 6150 SE with the minimum card that will work with OSX distros}

So I'll lurk & learn and ask

Hi im quobetah. Last weekend I hackintosh my girlfriends Dell mini 10v as a gift for our monthsary. It took me the whole night, but when the first step started working everything went silky smooth. I used an 8gb usb, a Snow Leopard 10.6.3 retail disc and transmac on windows for writing it on the usb. I followed mcdrew's guides plus a few googled tips. Everything works great on the mini 10v..I see no issues so far. i even installed iLife 11 the other day and am enjoying the mac-netbook a lot. Planning to do the same on my compaq amd laptop.

Hello everyone! I'm the 173rd poster here, so I'm just a number here :yoji:

My name is Mimmo, and I'm (surprisingly) from Italy. I really like Linux OSs but I wanted to take a look at how the only truly Unix-based OS is doing out there, so I installed OS X on my machine. It's really cool to do such fun things with your PRECIOUS help here. I followed a guide that I now consider a bible (:P). It's made by De_Bilbao which I publicly thank here [THANKS BRO!!].

G'bye!!!

wats up everyone my name is Cartel I am an audio and video producer, graphic artist and designer...I would like some assistance on installing the mac os x on my gateway lt2 netbook....

I dont have cds or burner or any access but i do have alot of flash drives and a usb port some one please helppppppppp meeee

Hey guys, My name is Toby, been looking into Hackintosh'ing for a while now but never had the proverbial balls to do so. But given it a go and found it somewhat painless so expect me to stick around and help/whine about things working and not working respectfully and hopefully contributing what I can.

On a more productive note, I do 3D and Graphics Design on the side so anything related to those I'm good for!