Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

Hey all, I'm Geffen.

I just had my MacBookPro killed by a stranger. He opened the overhead compartment on my our flight, dropping my courier bag painfully to the ground, picked it up (ignoring the broken glass sound), and put it back up in the overhead.

Four hours later I woke up, touched my bag and immediately noticed it was soaked. Douchebag broke my dutyfree alcohol and then marinated my tech for some nice MBP infused gin. I love Hendricks but not as much as my OSX.

So now I'm here - installing and doing the jump-through-hoops this site helps make possible. Very impressed and thank you all!

-[g]

Hello all. This is my first post. I'm new to the hackintosh arena. I built my first computer from the ground up with all new components with the intent to dual boot Winblows 7 and Snow Leopard. I researched the parts pretty extensively to minimize the work involved. We'll see how it goes. I've got W7 up and running fine, now's the task of installing SL. Glad to be here.

Hi, everyone.

I studied electrical engineering and computer science, with a focus primarily in graphics, signal processing, AI, UI, and software development.

I've an HP Mini 110-1030nr that was previously at 10.6.4 mainly for iPhone development, but has since been re-installed to 10.6.0 for now in order to attempt getting a Crystal HD decoder to work in OS X and to more closely scrutinize why the video out stops working when updating somewhere between 10.6.0 and 10.6.4.

I've an Asus 1215n in transit as well, although I'm uncertain about attempting to hackintosh it.

Hi :wacko:

My name is Gustaf (from Sweden)

I have been around here for a while and i have made about 10 different OS X86 systems.

Latest is:

100% working:

HP DC7600 Small Desktop

Intel 630@2.99Ghz

2Gb DDR2@667Mhz

Intel GMA950

Linksys USB Wifi

TerraTec USB Audio

iAtkos S3 SnowLeopard 10.6.3

95% working: (no Sleep)

P5Q SE Plus

Intel Q9550@2.83Ghz (show as Xeon)

4Gb DDR2@800Mhz

ASUS EN9800GT 1Gb (show as unknown nvidia card)

LAN/Audio/BT/USB

Retail 10.6.3 iHackInstaller1.1 -> ComboUpd. 10.6.5

Morning all!

Thought I'd register and, hopefully, grab some information and, maybe, a bit of help about my Snow Leopard install.

Got it running on a Maximus Extreme board with a Sapphire ATi HD3870 x2 using [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] ATi. Onboard networking (Marvell Yukon 88e8056) and the Soundmax HD card don't want to work but I've got audio via a Line6 PodStudio GX device so I'm okay for sound.

Hopefully looking to get the garphics card running properly (all supported resolutions and, maybe QE/CI?), networking online and the souncard running. Fingers crossed!

Hi all,

I'm Saverio from Modica (RG), Italy and, for many of you, I think I could be your grandfather. I thought to be an experienced user, till I came to OSx install. Now I'm facing quite a bunch of problems with iDeneb 10.58 Lite, trying to install it on the same I'm running W7 in. It's a Packard Bell MV85-004, Video ATI Mobility Radeon X1600, Audio Realtek ALC260HD, CPU Intel Dual Core 2 Duo Mobile T7200, Eth Intel Pro/100, WiFi IntelPro 3945 ABG. Nice forum, hope to find/give help. SYS