• Please log in to reply
3199 replies to this topic

Hellzy

Hellzy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi everyone i am new and i have installed hazard's 10.6.2 and managed to update to 10.6.4 and yea i have a perfectly working hackintosh thanks to your forms great community and guidance. so i wish to join and help and get help to.. Nice to meet you all and i look forward to talking with you guys..

THANKS...

Valaya

Valaya

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Hello everyone, nice to be a part of this community ;)
I'm a total beginner concerning OSx86 software, and I would like to get some help whilst installing OSX.
My friend recommended this forum to me, that's the way I got here.

Anyhow, thanks for reading, that would be all :P

mazzer

mazzer

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Long-time lurker, have gotten much knowledge from this forum. I have a fully working Hackintosh but am always looking to improve!

andreapas79

andreapas79

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi dude, I'm a new "mac" user...I'm italian and I hope to fix early my configuration problem to enjoy this wonderful OS..
thanks for all.
Good Work

SubitC

SubitC

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello everyone....I am Subit from India. I have been lurking for a long time and cant wait to be more hands - on....

If you would like to introduce yourself, please do it here. Thanks.

Do not ask questions here.

For questions open a new topic.

rav286k1

rav286k1

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
hi all i'm new on this forum my name is Andrew and i'm italian i hope to install SNOW LEOPARD on my pc

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,312 posts

Here is my immediate need (I hope it's okay to post this here).

Problems so far are:
1. Black screen video (sound plays) in VLC files (avi/mkv etc) and quicktime can't recognise those files.
2. I have a feeling my drivers for nVidia Geforce 8400GS are not quite right as video seems a bit slow, similar
to what it's like running windows BEFORE installing the nvidia drivers. - any clue as to how to do this ? If anyone knows iAtkos s3, would you tell me what option to select at installation as there are a few EFI/string enablers, etc... I think I selected the default option up the top.
3. Logic Pro gives an error about Quarts Enabled graphics card, and that I need 64MB VRAM and my gfx card has 0MB. I currently have no idea how to fix this, but I think I've seen a thread abt this in the newbie section, which I will check out. anyone kind enough to direct me to some sources on how to fix these problems, I would appreciate it greatly!

You are not supposed to tell us your problems here. Please start a new topic.

ameris_cyning

ameris_cyning

I don't know what to write here

• Donators
  • 956 posts
  • Interests:OSx86, female anatomy, electronic music, Clover EFI
Hi guys! I am Aaron. I've been on these forums for almost 3 years (I was a lurker for a few months before I joined). If I berate or belittle you, please do not take it personally, I am just trying to remind you to do X before you do Y

technicolor

technicolor

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello there!
I am looking to build my first osx86 machine.

This site is awesome!

Sergio89

Sergio89

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi Guys! I'm a computer Science Student....i hope to find answers to my question and enjoy myself with Mac OSX...and i would like to find interesting poeple. Bye Bye!

acidolyly

acidolyly

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
hi guys. im Lily from France ! Nice to meet this forum ! I hope my Dell M1330 can have Snow Leopard... I'll try my best.

Thanks

wywh

wywh

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi i'm Stefano and i hope to find some precious tips to install Mac on Pc ;-)

axelbreaker

axelbreaker

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Hi! i'm axel :-)

nuccio03

nuccio03

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
salve,ottimo forum,complimenti!

Tuxbrother

Tuxbrother

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, I'm a Mac! ahuahuauhau

I'm Wagner and I'm from Rio, Brasil!

Thank you all in advance.

bluesnoob

bluesnoob

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Music, Software Engineering, Apple Stuff in General, Microsoft.NET stuff otherwise
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Thomas from somewhere in germany and love MacOS from the first day i met it (which was 2 years ago). I went through Leo 10.5.4 to the latest snow leo , with quite much success (although some trouble also). I started out with a generic acer aspire desktop PC (quad core, OEM nvidia based board), but replaced the mainboard quite soon because it just sucked (not even the SATA mode could be adjusted, haha). Now i run it on a ASUS P5EVM-HDMI (which i quite like).

In the meantime i got so persuaded by the apple stuff that i got me an older G4 Powermac from ebay, an iphone4 (not from ebay ...) and all kinds of other apple products. iPad will follow in few weeks. I'm about to save me money for a macbook pro17''.

So long, looking forward to having more fun with MacOS!

Thomas

MrTweek

MrTweek

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello im MrTweek and i hope to be able to install MacOS 10.6.x on my GA-965p-DS3P REV 2.0-Mobo

:thumbsup_anim:

thx

AEM2010

AEM2010

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hey im a windows guy but want to learn more about appple as i have an iphone 4 im not entirly sure what i think of them yet but they seems pretty nice...

Also i am dislexic and i cant spell so please forgive me for that ! :thumbsup_anim:

Genesys

Genesys

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Do not ask questions here. Do not tell us your problems with OS X.

For questions and help open a new topic.

Hello all, I am relatively new to OS X and the OSx86 scene. On a day to day basis, I run Windows 7 on my desktop (and hopefully Snow Leopard in the near future), and some variety of Linux on my netbook (it changes frequently... the current distro of the moment is BT4).

I look forward to learning about OS X in general, and more specifically as it applies to getting it up and running on my PC.

MrFanForced

MrFanForced

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Do not ask questions here. Do not tell us your problems with OS X.

For questions and help open a new topic.

Hi i'm MrFanForced :thumbsup_anim:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy