Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Mark345 said:

Not that new to the site, but new to posting. I own a t450s that I would like a little help with. It works perfectly, but the startup speed is slow, and opencore throws multiple errors. I'm hoping I can post a new topic after this introduction. 🙂 

Welcome! Remember to read forum rules and create a signature. I personally don't know what hardware is in t450s.

On 10/27/2022 at 7:46 AM, aniuks27 said:

Hi,

Andrius from UK. Been in the hackintosh scene since the Tiger days:) 

Wow! Yeah a lot of thing changed since this era, enjoy our guides and you can always be updated with the latest news about Hackintosh

On 10/28/2022 at 3:07 PM, supongo said:

Hi! I just built my first Hack and everything is working perfectly except one little thing... Eager to try to fix it and learn together!

Be welcome to InsanelyMac!

On 10/31/2022 at 6:49 PM, Broly said:

i'm broly

i am interested in a lot of things.

i lurk a lot and post little.

i am hoping the reason i don't have posting privileges is because i did not "introduce myself"

Enjoy your stay here!

The reason about the post limitation is well explained here

And here: 

On 11/2/2022 at 8:46 AM, emetrolum said:

Hello everyone, how are you doing?

Hi @emetrolum

Be welcome to our Forum!

On 11/4/2022 at 7:37 AM, Poles said:

Hi. My name is Poles. I have been hackintoshing from El Capitan. Build several hackintosh machine. I can't find my old account from this forum so I created new.

Hello @Poles if you remember anything about your old account and want to merge it with this new one, send me the infos via PM and I can help you 😉

• Like 1

On 11/7/2022 at 7:49 AM, Michael Volakis said:

Hello everyone, I'm Michael! I've tried hackintoshing my laptop in 2017 with Clover but I didn't make any progress back then. I'm now starting to learn how to hackintosh again on my main desktop with OpenCore.

Hello @Michael Volakis be welcome to InsanelyMac!

Check our guides, and maybe you'll find the solution for your journey 😉

On 11/12/2022 at 9:20 PM, Yayo said:

Hello people! A designer from Spain that like to mount Hackintosh!

Regards

Hello @Yayo

Welcome to InsanelyMac! Designer + macOS/Hackintosh is a great combination 😁

1 hour ago, tehfunky said:

Hey guys,

i'm new to hackintosh but love to try new things. I've already installed Ventura on my HP Elitedesk 800 G5 Mini thanks to the guide of deeveedee. 

Grettings from Austria :)

Hello @tehfunky, nice to see that some guides made by our great members had helped you.

Be welcome 😉

• Like 1

Hello Insanely Mac World!

Long time hardware and software hacker but new to the OpenCore scene.

My goal is to have a multi-monitor desktop with a LDME5 host system supporting a MacOS VM for work (I've been working on a MBP for 12+ years and I can't seem to get in a groove just working on Cinnamon during the day) and a Win10 VM for gaming.

My Linux skills are not great but passable.  Thank goodness for the Goog to remind me of commands, switches and syntax. 

I have a robust home network (2000'+ of CAT6, 2 POE switches and 3 APs) and multiple headless machines running linux and windows (home automation, dedicated Win10 RDP host, RPi etc.)

Have read the rules and will not mention He Who Must Not Be Named even though I have trolled around there a bit as well.

Lastly - I much prefer a forum to Reddit (perhaps gives away my generation! 😉

• Like 2

5 hours ago, tehfunky said:

Hey guys,

i'm new to hackintosh but love to try new things. I've already installed Ventura on my HP Elitedesk 800 G5 Mini thanks to the guide of deeveedee. 

Grettings from Austria :)

Glad my guide helped you.  Welcome to a great forum!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Barry Elk said:

Hello Insanely Mac World!

Long time hardware and software hacker but new to the OpenCore scene.

My goal is to have a multi-monitor desktop with a LDME5 host system supporting a MacOS VM for work (I've been working on a MBP for 12+ years and I can't seem to get in a groove just working on Cinnamon during the day) and a Win10 VM for gaming.

My Linux skills are not great but passable.  Thank goodness for the Goog to remind me of commands, switches and syntax. 

I have a robust home network (2000'+ of CAT6, 2 POE switches and 3 APs) and multiple headless machines running linux and windows (home automation, dedicated Win10 RDP host, RPi etc.)

Have read the rules and will not mention He Who Must Not Be Named even though I have trolled around there a bit as well.

Lastly - I much prefer a forum to Reddit (perhaps gives away my generation! 😉

Welcome @Barry Elk

Been lurking around the forum for a couple of years now, not sure why I havent made any post haha.

But posts from the awesome people of InsanelyMac really helped me to go thru the hard parts of building a Hackintosh, and hopefully now I can give some contribution back with the knowledge I gathered for the past couple of years working fully from a Hackintosh.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2022 at 9:46 PM, xplorick said:

Been lurking around the forum for a couple of years now, not sure why I havent made any post haha.

But posts from the awesome people of InsanelyMac really helped me to go thru the hard parts of building a Hackintosh, and hopefully now I can give some contribution back with the knowledge I gathered for the past couple of years working fully from a Hackintosh.

Hey @xplorick

Enjoy your stay here 😄

On 11/23/2022 at 9:30 AM, Sauron said:

Hyy, Sauron here. I hope you guys are doing well. I am just learning hackintoshing.

Welcome @Sauron ⚔️😁

On 11/23/2022 at 4:19 PM, logyon said:

hello from uk

i got a hackintosh hp mini elitedesk g4

Hi @logyon, those HP Elite was a good choice for Hackintosh

Enjoy our guides and 'how-tos' 😉

• Like 3

On 12/3/2022 at 2:09 PM, monchom said:

Hi all;

Not new to the site (2011), but new to posting. I have been away from the hackintosh world for a while and I have returned to it a couple of years ago. I think I now have better knowledge to contribute.

Hi! And welcome to InsanelyMac 😃

On 12/12/2022 at 9:48 PM, Muaaz javed said:

Hi My name is Muaaz, i am just a student in grade 11, that is trying to make a hackintosh work. lol. 

Hello @Muaaz javed, be welcome to InsanelyMac!

18 minutes ago, anenna said:

Hi everyone, Mimmo from Italy. New to hackintosh but experienced in other unix systems. My favourite hobby is to install wrong os on wrong things. cheers

Hi @anenna, that's funny 😄