Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

Welcome Guys hope you enjoy your stay with a great community, just a little side note, please take the time and fill in your machine's specs in your profile, it really does help other members to come to your aid quickly when you have a query. If you don't know how to do this, go here for full and easy instructions. Once again Welcome. :thumbsup_anim:

• Thanks 1

I wish a good day to all the members of insalenymac.

After an absence (even several) I return to this mythical site. I could not resume my old account: I had forgotten my password and I was never able to recover it. So, this old account is to be deleted. Either way, it can't work anymore.

I have several projects using OpenCore: the first which I think is well advanced concerns a motherboard that I put in my signature.

I'm glad to be with you again.

• Like 1

Hi All i'm new on this forum my name is datafeedexpert and i'm Indian , right now in UAE, I hope to learn more things from this forum, I already done some of my hackintosh projects on Haswell - Skylake - Coffelake - Whiskylake - Desktop / Laptop , still the forum have many things which is every time new for me , Hope this community accept me!!! 

1 minute ago, Kaizer Hanz said:

Hello All, my name Hanz, I'm new to this forum (just silent reader for a bit while 😅)

*sorry for my english

Welcome Hanz!

Enjoy your stay here 😃

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Hasan ÖZ said:

Hello guys. I'm not newbie for the hackintosh world but new to this forum, i don't know why i haven't signup  before but i'm here finally :D

Welcome and Enjoy!