Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

thanks so much.
I couldn't read English because it wasn't my mother tongue.
I'll be careful in future.
10 posts and 50 posts.

I still understand a little in English, but when I went to the Italian site to get AMD information, I was in great trouble.

We worked hard together and managed to get patch in English.

Especially ambiguous words are difficult, so I think I have to talk to the other person that I am not in my native language.

thanks so much.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2021 at 5:15 PM, DAFFY said:

Hi, looking to build a Hackintosh on a AMD Platform

ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0

AMD FX 8350

8GB DDR3

Radeon RX 580

1 minute ago, komeyria55 said:

Hi, 

My name is komeyria55. I have a lenovo laptop. I used MAC laptop. I find it difficult to use.  

Hello guys! And welcome to InsanelyMac 😃

Hi guys,

I am a hackintosh user and member of this forum since 2019.  Not sure how I ended as a Just Joined user but whatever...

I run Big Sur on a HP X360 G2 1030 using opencore 0.7.3 and an EFI developed over time from an orginal clover install and Big Sur and Monterey Beta 9 on an Aorus Pro Wifi using AudioGods EFI - (Thanks Mate!)

regards

saCULar

On 10/10/2021 at 5:10 AM, Armin Breuer said:

Hi, I'm Armin. I've successfully completed two OpenCore laptop configs (a Lenovo T580 and a NUC8i7) without any help, and I'm working on a third and fourth (a T480 and a NUC10i7). I'm here for ACPI questions, should they arrive.

16 hours ago, saCULar said:

Hi guys,

I am a hackintosh user and member of this forum since 2019.  Not sure how I ended as a Just Joined user but whatever...

I run Big Sur on a HP X360 G2 1030 using opencore 0.7.3 and an EFI developed over time from an orginal clover install and Big Sur and Monterey Beta 9 on an Aorus Pro Wifi using AudioGods EFI - (Thanks Mate!)

regards

saCULar

Hello guys!

Be welcome to InsanelyMac 😁

Amy was surprised to find that she had made the first move kissing him. She had wanted to do that for so long wrapping her arms around his naked body. Was this all a dream? She wondered. She kissed him again. No, it was real. She reached down and tugged his {censored} as he rubbed her newly formed nipples and tightly shaved pussy.
https://livesex.bar/
Since they didn't know what to do they were given a set of instructions in a waterproof plastic folder. They read it and began to try the basic things described in the instructions. Those listed included fingering, {censored} sucking, foreplay, and a few other instructions. They moved over to the showers and made the water as hot as their foreplay was. Both of them knew they couldn't hold back any longer. They allowed themselves to go further.

Finally, Alex felt like she was ready. He asked just to be sure and wanted to know if all he was doing felt good. She said yes. Then it happened. He slid his {censored} inside her tight virgin pussy walls and she screamed at first and became aware of the pain of his big {censored} pushing inside her raw pussy.

""Owww ohhh ohhh oh!" she moaned out in surprise as he {censored}ed her slowly at first to let her get used to him. As he got faster so did her moans of pleasure. Wave after wave of pleasure hit her as the water sprayed down over their exposed naked bodies.

Alex humped her fast from behind like a wild beast after bending her over.

"Oh oh my god yesssss yes yes yes oh yes Alex give it to me. I want you!"
"Ohhh yes ohhh ohhh ohhhh" Alex moaned out loudly and shot load after load that never seemed to end of cum deep into her unprotected virgin pussy. She thought it would never end. She felt full and knew that it had hit its target. She was going to be a mother and there were no doubts in her mind or regrets. After all, it was too late now to reconsider. There was only one thing left to sort out. She realized she had to tell him her feelings for him and see what happens. Here goes nothing... She thought nervously.

"Alex...I've kind of had a crush on you for a while now and I...umm want to know if you feel the same about me maybe?"

"Yeah I do actually. You are really sweet and very attractive to look at too"

"Oh my god really?!" She replied. A huge weight had been lifted off her mind and heart now that he had said that. "Good" She said with a smile as she kissed him. "You're mine now" They held each other naked under the shower and made out.
A month later the whole school knew she was pregnant. Alex stood hand in hand with her as they walked down the hallway as a couple. They were happy. They were in love. Five years later they were married. Their honeymoon is a story for another time.

Edited by voweyuku

2 hours ago, StratoYE said:

Hello everyone, I'm a software engineer from italy moving from the mac world to the hackintosh one! :)

23 minutes ago, macniac said:

ciao a tutti

Hello and welcome to InsanelyMac! 😁

Hello!

This is my first attempt at making a Hackintosh. I am quite proud of what I have accomplished so far.

Big Sur 11.6 on a Toshiba Satellite S70. A lot of things are actually working. Internal keyboard, trackpad, ethernet, and battery indicator are all working fine.

Wifi kind of works, but is super slow (like 1 mbps). I have been struggling with that for a while, I will probably need to seek help on that further on. Audio has a lower priority to me right now than acceptable wifi, so I have not made any attempt on that yet.

/anonymous coward

4 hours ago, anonymous coward said:

Hello!

This is my first attempt at making a Hackintosh. I am quite proud of what I have accomplished so far.

Big Sur 11.6 on a Toshiba Satellite S70. A lot of things are actually working. Internal keyboard, trackpad, ethernet, and battery indicator are all working fine.

Wifi kind of works, but is super slow (like 1 mbps). I have been struggling with that for a while, I will probably need to seek help on that further on. Audio has a lower priority to me right now than acceptable wifi, so I have not made any attempt on that yet.

/anonymous coward

On 10/23/2021 at 5:37 AM, fiftythink said:

Hi everyone, my name is Jeff. I'm new on this forum.
I have on hand a super mini assembly Asus q170s1. I will try in every possible way to help people solve problems with MacOS.
Big hello to the creator of the form :) 

Hello guys! And welcome to InsanelyMac 😉

Hi

I'm Henry, user name fulwood.

I've lurked and learned but not posted.

Now would like to add a comment on a topic, but can't seem to be able to do so - no add comment bar visible on the topic (not closed, but other users are actively posting)

What do I need to do to make a comment?

Thanks

Henry