Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,216 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I'm Cedric
I'm a sound engineer and work with my an m1 macbook air and my wonderful desktop with z390 aorus master, i9 9900k, 32g/ram, etc :)
I've followed Audiogod as long as he posted and updated the EFI for this MB, but I decided to dig myself in, and i'm now on Monterey :)

I just would like to post my EFI for others in order to keep this community alive, and keep this MB updated with hackintosh.

• Like 1

Hi,
I'm josè (no longer young), with very little knowledge in the field of hacks. I made my first hack on a Chuwi Corebook Pro a few weeks ago, thanks to the experimentation of others (not mine), but now I have Catalina working fairly well on this pc (with OpenCore).
This forum is really full of information and I'm happy to be able to attend it, in the hope of making my knowledge less "poor"!
A hug

Hi I'm a newbie hackintosher looking to perfect my MSI GS66 build 😄

I've learnt a lot from this journey so far and have already received valuable help from Slice regarding audio and brightness issues. Really like the sense of community here 🙂

Looking forward to fixing my big graphics bug (crashes on preview, photoshop, mac account picture...) and tweaking every little thing to perfection hahah

Cheers

@slam

Hello and welcome to InsanelyMac.com :)

Please take a look at this post and the linked topics for more info.

On 2/3/2021 at 1:26 PM, fantomas said:

:welcomeani: to all new users. As a second step, please read our Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines, it is very important!!! :yes:

Also, as members of 'Joined Group', your accounts will be very limited and we explained here the reason(s) of. 

Just remember the hackintosh is not an exact science, so some things will or will not work for you. As solution, reading a lot.  ^_^

We hope you'll enjoy your stay here at IM.  ;)  

Good Hack (signed artur_pt)

BR

fantomas  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, spacepilot3000 said:

Hi!

This is David from Germany, 45 - IT Guy. I have a Hacki on an AMD Ryzen 7 3800x, RTX6800, ASROCK Board. I am playing around with monetery and I have nwtwork probs. Having this said, I will now deep dive to this cool community!

Hello David!

Be welcome to InsanelyMac 😉

47 minutes ago, spacepilot3000 said:

Hi!

This is David from Germany, 45 - IT Guy. I have a Hacki on an AMD Ryzen 7 3800x, RTX6800, ASROCK Board. I am playing around with monetery and I have nwtwork probs. Having this said, I will now deep dive to this cool community!

Welcome to InsanelyMac and to the AMD side of things :D

• Thanks 1