Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

Dear All,

Greetings from France !

37 years old, 1 wife, 1 son, and 1 house !

I've discovered apple computers in 2004 with a Mac mini.

Same thing for Hackintosh world in 2012...  year of my hack build.

I've discovered Opencore 5 days ago, and I'm here to share my knowledge about it (yes knowledge of 5 days  :)  ).

I practice CrossFit 4 times a week, and I'm also passionate by Mac OS  but.....I've reduced a lot my time passed behind screens since the birth of my son (1 year and a half ago).

See U later on the board !

Howdy, y'all!

Been some time since I last posted in this thread.

I am ameris_cyning. I've been using OSx86 since the Leopard days and have been a member of the InsanelyMac forum since early 2008. There has scarcely been a year gone by when I haven't been using macOS. 2019 was one of those years where I used Linux exclusively.

But now I'm back, and the reason is because Linux isn't really all that fun. Getting macOS to run on your computer is.

Hello I live in New York, and have some questions about my hack z620 2x E5 2670 32gb, EVGA gtx970 4gb working great. sierra 10.12.6 and W8

have not seen any reason to update. I use it for for all multi media. To bad for apple Logic I found Studio-One mac and pc.  

On 4/25/2020 at 12:31 PM, seth7 said:

Hey! I'm Andrea, an italian guy living in UK.

I own an hackintosh (triple boot with openSUSE and Windows) and I'm pretty new in this OSx86 world.

Happy to be here and learn new things!

Welcome @seth7!

Enjoy your stay here :)

On 4/25/2020 at 1:51 PM, ameris_cyning said:

Howdy, y'all!

Been some time since I last posted in this thread.

I am ameris_cyning. I've been using OSx86 since the Leopard days and have been a member of the InsanelyMac forum since early 2008. There has scarcely been a year gone by when I haven't been using macOS. 2019 was one of those years where I used Linux exclusively.

But now I'm back, and the reason is because Linux isn't really all that fun. Getting macOS to run on your computer is.

Hey @ameris_cyning!

Man I think the same about Linux...It's better keeping our Hacks fully working hehe :D

On 4/27/2020 at 2:41 PM, Nyebodnye said:

I am from the UK, and I'm trying to make a HackBook but am having problems.

I am expert at GoogleFu.

Hello @Nyebodnye! Be welcome!

On 4/28/2020 at 11:11 AM, xtablet said:

Hello I live in New York, and have some questions about my hack z620 2x E5 2670 32gb, EVGA gtx970 4gb working great. sierra 10.12.6 and W8

have not seen any reason to update. I use it for for all multi media. To bad for apple Logic I found Studio-One mac and pc.  

Hi @xtablet! You have a awesome machine! Enjoy our guides and share your experience with us ;)

3 hours ago, RandomDSdevel said:

Hello!  I'm RandomDSdevel, an aspiring software developer/engineer from Kokomo, Indiana.  Happy to be Hackintoshing!  

Hey @RandomDSdevel, how are you? Welcome to InsanelyMac!

I'm gonna learn about coding, will awesome have you around! ^_^

Cya guys!! :thumbsup_anim:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I'm Daz from Wales, Had spare pc bits hanging around and have always fancied having a look at mac os and thought I'd give this a go. Great forum to keep me busy and learn something new.  Stay safe! x

• Like 1

Hi Everyone
probably from now on here is my new home for maintaining my ericintosh and enhance my digital life.  
My name is Eric and i'm Director of Photography in my professional life and i'm building my system to be monster of editing system and productive office for my projects
i'm from Israel and happy to be here 
i've learned a lot and want to learn more
hopefully will find all the solutions i need for my system and when i'll know how i'll also help you.

i'm sharing with you sort film i'm very proud to be part of it

Catalina 10.15.4
opencore 0.5.8
and all the rest info in my signature
thank you everybody
yours, Eric 

Hello all!

I'm an Italian hitech-lover boy in searching of help his friend making an hackintosh. Been studying and working on since 3 weeks on this "new world" (although i know BIOSes and Windows well).

See ya!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2020 at 1:45 PM, Ericine said:

Hi Everyone
probably from now on here is my new home for maintaining my ericintosh and enhance my digital life.  
My name is Eric and i'm Director of Photography in my professional life and i'm building my system to be monster of editing system and productive office for my projects
i'm from Israel and happy to be here 
i've learned a lot and want to learn more
hopefully will find all the solutions i need for my system and when i'll know how i'll also help you.

i'm sharing with you sort film i'm very proud to be part of it

Catalina 10.15.4
opencore 0.5.8
and all the rest info in my signature
thank you everybody
yours, Eric 

Hi @Ericine, welcome to InsanelyMac!

On 6/1/2020 at 8:18 AM, Stetty said:

Hello all!

I'm an Italian hitech-lover boy in searching of help his friend making an hackintosh. Been studying and working on since 3 weeks on this "new world" (although i know BIOSes and Windows well).

See ya!

Hello @Stetty, enjoy your stay here!

• 1 month later...