Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

On 11/1/2018 at 5:03 PM, SixtyFourCore said:

New hear after several years away,  back hackintoshing

Wow since 2009! Good to have you back ^_^

5 hours ago, hst51 said:

Hello, everyone! Not a brand new member but it has been a while since I was on this forum. I am a refugee from another Hackintosh help community which I found to be a heavy-handed, very controlling environment. You can probably guess which one I'm talking about.

I've been experimenting with Mojave on a Z97 and Z270 platform lately. I was fighting USB and audio issues on the Z270 and audio issues on the Z97 rig. An Insanelymac tutorial quickly helped me resolve the audio issue on the Z97. Thanks!

Welcome to InsanelyMac ;)

Good evening :D

Hackintosh noob, but long time PC builder, modder and mediocre overclocker from the UK.  Fell out of love with it all (mainly because of a hatred of Windows) a few years back and bought a MehBook.  Recently got the urge to build a new PC, installed windows and remembered why I hated it so much.  Stumbled upon a Hackintosh guide which led me to several different forums with mixed results.  After much stress and a very steep learning curve, I've ended up here!  Seems like a good place, thanks for the assistance so far! :)

• 1 month later...

Hello;

I'm here to seek help in this new experience of mac learning/relearning.

I am, at present, relatively green at this; hopefully, with patient assistance, succeed and move forward in this quest and possibly help others who are in my present position.

Regards to all.

Hey there,

I am a returning member but couldn't remember my account name...it's been like 10+ years, lol. Just got my Cave of Solitude back, and figured I'd start messing around with other OS versions again. I'll be venturing into a AMDx86 build and possible Ubuntu. Just tired of Windows and miss using a hackintosh. Hope to have good discussions and learn/relearn old and new things.:help::thumbsup_anim::hysterical:

3 hours ago, mizznfizz said:

New here too... been working with @Allan who has been a great help. Hoping to have everything up and stable (really just fighting with integrated graphics on my system in sig line) in the next few days. Seems like a great and helpful forum already!

Be welcome buddy :lol:

2 hours ago, hardcorehenry said:

Hi, I'm new greetings from central Europe

Good to have you with us :D

• Like 1