Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

excited to be here. I remember the day when Jobs went up on stage with the "It's true"- slide.

true.jpg

Unbelievable that was 11 years ago. Seems like yesterday  :)

Well, for the first time in my life, I do not own a Mac computer anymore. I am typing this on a hackintosh, thanks to this community. You guys saved me some cash and gave me a faster computer at the same time (although I just took the quiz disagrees  :D )

Anyways, great to be here, there's a lot to learn.

Cheers!

Hello everyone, my name is Bernd and I'm from Cologne in Germany.

I stumbled across this forum and find this very good! :yes: Also, the test a great thing!  :thumbsup_anim: 

I've been working with MAC's since 2007 and I'm an expert on servers, storage and virtualization systems. Setting up a Mac server on an ESXi is now my plan after landing here.

• Like 1

Welcome n' Enjoy, Bernd!

Hello everyone, my name is Bernd and I'm from Cologne in Germany.

I stumbled across this forum and find this very good! :yes: Also, the test a great thing!  :thumbsup_anim:

I've been working with MAC's since 2007 and I'm an expert on servers, storage and virtualization systems. Setting up a Mac server on an ESXi is now my plan after landing here.

Hi, I've been here for a while and I officially introduce myself, I'm Miguel from Spain.

Welcome n' Enjoy!

• Like 1

Hi my name is Miguel, I come from Spain, after a long search I found this nice and helpful forum. It is helping me a lot, although I cannot post since I did not pass the "2nd test" :-( But I do manager to install HS in my PC

No matter I'll keeping trying.

Greetings to every one!

:)