• 11,404 posts

Welcome!

clip

clip

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi I'm Jay just bought a G5 Mac and wanted to see if I could get some decent resources for my intel build!

I've tried passing the questions 2 and just got 15/20 I think I got all the apple related questions wrong, being a microsoft user all my life!

The first os I've used was leopard 10.5.8 two days ago picking up the G5 that came with it. Its a lovely clean case!

Anyhow here is my chassis I'll be stripping it very soon , but I've got water cooling issues with a 200mm radiator I wanted to use? Its just too tight I think?

Attached Files

Bancherd

Bancherd

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi:

Just started looking into hackintosh a few weeks ago(was using ubuntu).  Currently have Yosemite PB1/Clover on my Toshiba L655 notebook.

TardisRepairman

TardisRepairman

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello there!

People call me The, er, Tardisrepairman.

I'm a lot older than I look and despite my happy demeanour I have a deep sadness inside.

I have discovered it was caused by my accidental exposure to deadly Windoze 8 radiation.

I've journeyed here across time and space to cleanse myself with pure radiant OSx86.

I'm so happy to have arrived!

Would you like a "Jelly Baby"? :-)

GovernmentCheez

GovernmentCheez

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Electronics, reverse engineering, googling

Hello everyone I'm GovernmentCheez. Looks like a great forum to get info on getting that Mac I can't afford right now LOL. Love tinkering with electronics and software in my spare time. Hope I can be helpful and add to the group. 

Hyper2014

Hyper2014

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Hello everyone. I'm Hyper2014 from Russia. This forum looks great. Looking forward to learn and share knowledge.

fantomas1

fantomas1

InsanelyMacaholic

• Supervisors
  • 4,475 posts

:welcomeani:

Draekia

Draekia

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Travel, photography, some gaming, gadgets and some people.
I keep forgetting to do this kind of thing.

Anyways, 30-something year old ESL teacher here. I'm a LONG time Apple/Mac user (as well as windows) and I decided to go for the extra challenge with my new PC of building a hackintosh.

So far, I've gotten things up and running (mostly) I just need to keep fighting with my own screw ups until I get full HDMI audio, graphics acceleration and iMessage/App store support.

I'd post pictures, but I'm in between lessons, not at home.

At any rate, good meeting everyone and looking forward to the challenge!

Volus

Volus

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hiya. I'm a big Apple fan and own most of their products. However I just don't have the money to buy a MacBook so decided to go for an Acer and try to install Hackintosh. I really want to be able to use Logic Pro on the road but the installation is not going very well right no.. :( Hoping to get some help here as I've never done this before.

Allan

Allan

V.I.P. Member

• Supervisors
  • 11,404 posts

Welcome Guys!

adistocrad

adistocrad

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hey me Adistocrad here :P I feel the chips around me all time :P basically i m into doing artistic science and right now i really need to fix my HDMI port on my Lenovo which is getting me Insane and i Hope the InsanelyMac Users can help me out reach my destination :P 

See you soon :) Adios from Adistocrad :)

bviecelli

bviecelli

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hiho from Brazil. I'm Bruno, a computer engineer that is tired of Microsoft OSes but, thanks to the government and his charges, I have no balls to buy a MacBook Pro and I'm trying to install Mavericks on my PCs.

I have some machines in home.

- Laptop Dell Inspiron 14R 5420 Core i7-3612QM + GeForce GT630M + 8Gb RAM + Ralink RT3090 Wireless card [Windows 8.1; Mavericks 10.9.4]

- Laptop Dell Inspiron 15R 5537 Intel Core i7-4500U + AMD Radeon HD 8850M + 8Gb RAM + Realtek RTL8101 [Windows 8.1]

- Desktop Phenom II X4 495 Black Edition + Asus M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3 + ATI Sapphire HD7870 OC Edition + 6Gb RAM + SSD Kingston SV300S3D7/120G [Windows 8.1]

That's it. I hope to get some help here. Bye

Excel233

Excel233

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hi all. Excel from Paris. Just build my first two Hackintosh in a year (3770K & 4790K). Could never make it without you guys !

now, i can see why my MP1,1 is obsolete in some ways.

keep the good work !

Thanks, see you on topics.

v8558

v8558

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Hi, I'm new here, just trying out my first build, using Mavericks.

frasersh

frasersh

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi,  I am a long time Windows user with some experience with unix operating systems. Although I have some experience with hackingtoshes, I'm looking to speak to people with experience with hackingtoshes themselves (especially AMD). I have 2 machines running OS X 10.9.4 one is a T61p and the other is a custom Phenom build.

tozzo

tozzo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi everyone, this forum is awesome, thanks...

MrSnrub

MrSnrub

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi everyone :)

dave46

dave46

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi, i'm new on this forum.

jcda_23

jcda_23

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Toda la rama de computacion y electronica
Hola soy venesolano, fanatico de la innovacion y la informatica, novato pero con ganas de aprender, muchas gracias.
Hola soy venesolano, fanatico de la innovacion y la informatica, novato pero con ganas de aprender, muchas gracias.

Dragon546

Dragon546

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Hi I am Tom just started learning about osx86 project. I would like to take the plunge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2016 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy