Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

Hi folks. I've been around tech and computers in particular a long time, but I just installed my very first hackintosh. Its looking great except for a few issues; I'm hoping some of you can help and later I can help others as I learn.

In particular, I am going to work to get my BCM94352HMB wireless up and running.

Thanks and cheers!

kb

I'm Gregg, born and raised in the USA. 45 years old. Working with and fixing computers since 1983.

I was given back an old Acer 5315-2153 (Walmart special, no webcam, I upgraded the CPU to Core 2 Duo and put in a 150 gig HD and 2 gig RAM) and I want to try installing El Capitan on it.

Hallo ,

My name is Rico i'm living in Zürich, Switzerland and i just built myself a Hack.

I allready have a MacBook Air, but since Apple stopped doing quad core Mac Mini's, i decided to build a Hack intended for music production.

I still have some troubles though with low static noise when using mouse, keyboard or when launching app's it's emanating low burst of static noise. Also bluetooth is wacky, the trackpad in particular. 

Now i'm searching for solutions to the problems at hand.

It's been a journey so far and i learned some things along the way, still am though.

Now i'll go and try the part2 of the Quiz.

Cheers

Rico

Uff passed the 2nd one too after two attempts. Unusual way to get access to forums, but somehow makes sense. :yes:

thanks allan, but i checked now and it is still unavaible, why ?

my last try was yesterday night

And now, it's still unavailable?

Hallo ,

My name is Rico i'm living in Zürich, Switzerland and i just built myself a Hack.

I allready have a MacBook Air, but since Apple stopped doing quad core Mac Mini's, i decided to build a Hack intended for music production.

I still have some troubles though with low static noise when using mouse, keyboard or when launching app's it's emanating low burst of static noise. Also bluetooth is wacky, the trackpad in particular. 

Now i'm searching for solutions to the problems at hand.

It's been a journey so far and i learned some things along the way, still am though.

Now i'll go and try the part2 of the Quiz.

Cheers

Rico

Hello @Rico! Welcome, I hope that you can found all the answers for your doubts here  ;)

• Like 1