Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,216 posts in this topic

Hi

I stumbled upon this forum, whilst insearch of info to use hackintosh on my companion 2.

I've had PC's from day dot when they first became available for home use, Ive built them and do repairs from time to time for people... my logic is ok ...

10 years ago i joined the darkside and bought a macbook pro, which i still have and use... it took a while to aclimatise but im getting there...

reading the thread on Hackingtosh with the companion seems a bit daunting ... I wanting to run sierra on it and can see i have my work cut out trying to learn new things.

You all seem so much more skilled than i, any help along my journey would be much appreciated :)

I stumbled onto this website and found tons of information, comments, and good-will everywhere.  Always nice to find like-minded keyboard operators all together.  Thanks for the opportunity to join in.  

Retired from a life in chemistry and now spending time with the fun things that I missed while in the work-a-day world.

Hello, ALL!

A long time ROM (read only member) but finally decided to come out of my cave.

I made my first Hackintosh on two netbooks, eeePC and HP-mini.

eeePC died last year but HP-mini is still going strong.

Currently I am running Sierra on the workstation I assembled last year.

I also run Linux Mint on my second desktop. I hope to meet many like-minded people here.

Just discovered this place searching for information about running Sierra in a VM. Also have old G4 and G5 machines plugging along.

Hello, I run my virtual Yosemite in VMware on Linux host using this tool.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/339-unlocker/

Almost everything is working except for some glitches in sound and trackpad, which I could not solve so far.

Hi All,

I'm Pjotterke from the Netherlands. I build a MacPro with X58A-UD3r; i950; 6 GB memory; HD 5770 and started with Snow Leopard.

Now I'm running Maverick for some time. Recently I installed Sierra vanilla on a separate SSD, using Chris1111's guide.

I use OSX for everyday computing and things like photoshop and video editing (Final Cut Pro).

grtz/. Pjotterke