Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,216 posts in this topic

Guest jonatrapezita

Hi friends!

I'm Trapezita.

It is the first time that I write in English section, but I'm member since 2015.  :lol:

hello! i am tkj. osx86 is very fun.

Welcome to InsnaelyMac, By the way, I have feeling you like minecraft. ;)

My name is Chris.

I have a "hackintosh" - I recently killed my system drive and asked for help on tonymacx86 and for some reason they (wrongly) perma-banned me.  So, now I  have come here.

I bought the retail Snow Leopard DVD, but that was years ago and I'm not sure if I can find it.  I will look for it.

I am from USA.  I married my wife in Japan and now we live in America with a couple kids.  

I miss Japan but we worry about earthquakes and tsunamis, so we'll probably stay in the US.

I have about 7 computers, but the newest one is over three years old, I'll get either a RX 480 or GTX 1070/1060 (once they go down to "retail" prices).

• 2 weeks later...

Olá é com muita satisfação que venho aqui deixar o meu agradecimento aos administradores e também aos colegas usuários desse fórum ja sou membro desde 03 de maio de 2007,

Aprendi muita coisa adquiri alguma experiência no assunto hackintoshi, mac os e ios em geral e gostaria de deixar a minha contribuição e experiência podendo criar e postar sugestões nos tópicos agradeço a atenção.

Guest MazingaZ

Hi all, I'm Mauro and I am new to this site as member but a watcher for a long long time... already done several hacks until Mavericks ( also Windows 10 but brrr) 

I own a real Mac but I need to create a bootable pendrive for Sierra to try it on my Desktop pc.. so I will start from the download section! :)

Hi I am Anthony. I've been a hack user since 2014. Just browsed around mostly but wanted to become a member. It's been a great machine and got a lot of learning experience. It's definitely better than purchasing mac hardware especially with how expensive it is and how they limit you. 

My Name is PreRunnerSeth.   I have a little maker business called PRS-Tech.  I started out making custom boards for Gameboy Zero builds.   I was commissioned by one of the users at sudomod to design custom PCBs to convert a Apple XServe Raid to use SATA drives and allow it to be used as a chassis for custom raid builds.   I plan to blog the progress here in the mods section.   I have already designed a replacement Hard Disk Caddy board and will be moving on to the back plane board next.   Hope this fits with your community.  

Thanks,

PRS