Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

Hello!  I am Adrian.  I am attempting to build a Skylake Hackintosh.  It will be based on the ASRock z170 Pro4s motherboard.  I will try the El Capitan Skylake V5 installer later to see if it will work.  I am currently running El Capitan on a HP 6200 Pro Microtower as a test as well as to build the bootable USBs.

Hi Guys

I am G.Com and rather new to this all OSX86 thing.

Just as a try to excape some reality I started to get my system with OSX running and felt in passion ever since. Now I am sitting here with my Hack experiencing two issues that I hopefully can get resolved with the pros and expertise in this community.

Just for the sake of clarity I like to introduce my rig here to start with and shall repeat this in my threads:

i7 - 4790K

Gigabyte Z97-X Gaming GT

EVGA GTX 970 AAC+ 2,0 SC

16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport GT

224 SanDisk Ultra SSD

Using Yosemite 10.10.5 (14F27)

I believe I have most set and correct.

Working:

OSX

iMessage

Facetime

iCloud

CpuPowerManagement

AGPM

most likely: find my Mac, just need to have a Wifi Card

Missing parts:

WiFi Card

Bluthooth

Apple Toys :)

Not working:

HDMI Audio

Thanks for all help at this point already and hope that all my hours spend in finding issues will help the community as well.

Looking forward exchanging.

CU

G.Com

Yjing, weclome to InsanelyMac, have a great stay. :)  Try posting in that thread once you've passed the quiz quizzes (there are 2), and hopefully find the answer to your problem

Hi Yjing, welcome.

You really only need to use Clover Configurator, go under SMBios and generate a serial by using the magic wizard and press the the shake buttons a couple of times. From 

Note this down.

From here you go into your terminal and use the following: uuidgen (do it several times)

Note this down.

Next, look in google for the MLB17V3.sh

Download and use the script in terminal.

Note down output.

Now we go into Clover Configurator and go under RT Values.

If I remember correct, you use the last section of your UUID as the ROM - other than that check for your Mac Address of the Ethernet card, this goes here perfectly.

Use the MLB number and set generate. Now you should have a full suitable set of numbers you put under SMBIOS to fill up. Important is the logic behind the numbers, Apple checks the serial and MLB.

There are good tutorials out there.

Hello. I am alessio . I am registered in this forum for a long time but I never wrote . I have several experiences of hacks . with mavericks on my laptop and, on my desktop, Yosemite .

I am now trying to install el capitan on my desktop computer . I am sure that I will find support in this forum

Hi, I'm new here and I am actually a mac owner. I have 3 macs and I used to be a pc owner and always had osx installed on my pc. Now im a mac owner looing to switch back to pc eventually but looking to learn how to upgrade my mac with new components. Hopefully I can find the answers here.

Hello everybody!  New to the forum (obvious by my post)... old to the Apple world.  6 years as an ACSE, ADT, APT.  Collection includes 2 Apple IIe (need to frankenstein the mainboard from one to the other), Apple Iic, Apple IIgs (Woz Signature Model), various powerbooks, iMacs, and powermacs.  I was a technician during the OS7-OS9 days and helped transition a company from OS9 to OS X, then to the largest installation of xServes on the planet (until VT came in with theirs and beat us by couple of machines!)  I come with both questions and answers.  Coder (several languages... at one time one of the primary Applescript answer guys out on the mailing lists and within Gannett).  Archaeologist, Filmmaker, Fencer, Philanthrope, Misanthrope.  Happy to meet you all.

• Like 1