• Please log in to reply
3307 replies to this topic

rob211

rob211

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I'm Rob and wanna build a hackintosh...on the day they release the new Mac Pro (next Tues?). Take that Apple.

Abigail111

Abigail111

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

HI there.I am new here.And i am very happy to join you all.

RobertoBenzi

RobertoBenzi

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi there. I think it's pretty obvious why I'm here
I'm gonna try to multi boot my PCs, with OSX also, and learn about the way Unix and OSX work ;)

Avishadur

Avishadur

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hey all,

I'm Avi, I'm an Australian uni student doing computer science, found you guys while working on making a g5 case fit pc motherboards, and I enjoyed learning about all the things you like to do here.

Hope to be an active member in the future,

Avi

Sergiqu

Sergiqu

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Buenos dias chicos.

Pues nada, después de leeros, este Sevillano se anima a participar en el foro. Voy a por mi tercer Hack, y a intentar aprender todo lo posible de aqui.

Un saludo :D

GnosticYoyo

GnosticYoyo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Juggling, Ham Radio

Hello Guys,

Name her is Kenyon. I've always been OS X curious but I'm not willing to dive completely in due to some of the programs I use are Windows only. I'm interested in all things computer related and love tinkering. Looking to get OSx running on my AMD setup. 

budest

budest

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hey up people!  Just signed up and reasonably new to the Hackintosh scene (4 weeks roughly).

I hope to pick at your brains and knowledge as I enter a new world of Apple Mac and specifically Mac OS on a PC!

Thanks for having me.

Spastic

Spastic

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hi, I'm new here. I have been reading the forums for a month now without an account and i figured it's time to jump in the band wagon. My understanding of Hackintosh is far from complete but i can't wait to start getting hands on! Looking forward to interacting with this community icon_e_biggrin.gif

AnOccupant

AnOccupant

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello all...just getting started with this stuff, but have been building and configuring Windows and Linux PCs since the 90s...so this should be fun.

ECONORAM

ECONORAM

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Greetings everyone,

My name is Dave  (Hi Dave), and I am certainly a Hackintosh newbie.  I've already learned enough to be dangerous here, so much so that  I've already started my first Hackintosh.  Successfully!!  Better still, I passed quiz part 1, although I still think EFI means Electronic Fuel Injection.  :)

cova

cova

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hello!

Posting here as an IT Technician, who has NO clue about Macs and wanting to learn for work (as we support 3 of them in our marketing department).

Will no doubt be poking questions whenever I cannot bodge something!

Ben

ajatshatru

ajatshatru

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello friends! Im from Mumbai, India. Ive been using Windows for a decade now & my only exposure to apple has been the iphone, very few people I know use the mac & Im interested in it, I was successfull installing kalyway 10.5.1 on my AMD PC & now would like to take a step ahead for Mavericks!

Danquer

Danquer

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello :D everybody.
This is an interning resource, hope I'll find the info and support I need.

Cheers.

Shinji3rd2000

Shinji3rd2000

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Hi to all the community here! I'm coming from another site, a non supported one here. I'm moving on here because I think I can learn more on this site. I have some experience now with hackintosh, and hope I can help someone, and being helped too. :)

priceo

priceo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey everybody

Just about to embark on a PowerMac G5 Hackintosh after grabbing an old G5 from my dad and the need to upgrade my aging 2006 iMac!

I'm also in my last year of a machine shop engineering apprenticeship. So I have a huge array of machines and equipment to do any case modifying. So expect to see some CNC work coming from me and possibly some anodised bits in the build...just because I can!

Sam

flava

flava

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Hi guys

My name is Matt love this forum with such a friendly community and great help and advise.

italian_o

italian_o

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hello from Italy,

I see a lot of interesting informations on the OSX86 world here, so I'm entered to find solutions at the my OSX86's problems.

Thanks in advance.

SlimStyle

SlimStyle

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi ! I'm Slim, a Windows and Linux advanced user, and a complete noob on all about Hackintoshes. Made my Hackintosh a week ago, and it's working pretty good except for some nasty parts.

Aman

Aman

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I am from India. IT-manager. Want to say all pandits.

BaRoN!

BaRoN!

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Greets from Mother Russia. I'm a software developer (groovy / grails, java). I was reading this forum from time to time (a few years) but now decided to write for the 1st time :).

There was a short funny story (also I believe English people have some similar story) about a young boy who remained silent for 6 years since his birth. One day he just said: "my meat is overroasted". His parents asked: "Wow! You can talk! Why you were not speaking before?" and he answered "Before that my meat was just fine".

Just like that boy, right now I'm having issues with my new Hackintosh laptop so I decided to stop being silent :)

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy