Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,216 posts in this topic

Joined the site a while ago, but now want to post.  Frustrated by the quiz.  I've been a software engineer for over 30 years, and actually developed on the original Apple 2.   But I failed the second quiz.  Sheesh!  What did the original Apple logo look like?  Come on!  Hopefully it will let me try again some day, I REALLY could use some help with an issue I'm having.

Hi everyone.. I'm Marc from France and totally new on this forum!

I hope i could find some help... I have posted a message before say hello to the community!! sorry :) !

Same as me 3 years ago when google bring me here to start my first h@ck with AMD, still noob but lot of knowledge i got from this board.. So please welcome brother @hackintosh@

Same as mine before five years with an old HP TC 1100 and OSX Tiger

• Like 1

Greetings ALL!  I've been here many times searching for and have always found excellent info here...great job everyone.  I've been planning a build for quite some time now, and the time has finally come.  I'm sure I'll be asking a lot of questions, but also look to contribute what I'm able to for others. 

Hello Happy_Hacking, remember to pass the OS x86 quizzes. :)