• Please log in to reply
3327 replies to this topic

steelx

steelx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

i cake here looking for answers for my hackintosh :) 

AngryB

AngryB

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

How's it going guys?

First time builder, Just bought a load of gear for a Haswell hackintosh and thought I could do with some support. Just lad to have made it through the test :P That could have been embarrassing!

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,346 posts

Welcome everybody :)

Qdell

Qdell

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi there!

I'm R. from Israel.

While writing this post I am preparing the tools for ML 10.8.4 on my macbook (2008) for my dell optiplex 755.

The dell ran Leopard since between 2009-2012 and SL since 2012..

I will be building another Hackintosh next week as my new main rig.

CodeAsm

CodeAsm

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi,

my internet name is codeasm and im a student at the "amsterdam university of applied sciences
" hva.

Still trying building a hackintosh, hopefully it will be my E530 Lenovo Thinkpad. Also I own a iMac G3, with original Os9 (I paid 7 euros, the harddrive was missing) install disk was inside LOL

And I have a (broken) iMac g4 tower. Have to rebuild a powersupply.

Im not realy a Mac-fanboy but sure its quality you pay for in my opinion after many bluescreens and 5 broken laptops (some(2) by my fault, 3 by hardware failure)

Still reading this? Thank you, I wish you a good stay and a happy day. Im here for the info, and if im succesfull or near completion or questions, ill share.

So far no luck with my Lenovo.

piranha90

piranha90

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

hi guys,i'm writing from italy and i think that this forum is good!!!

Thx

rzk01

rzk01

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi to all!!

It is nice to find you again after so many years,

I'm starting a new hackintosh project! Wish me luck!

mkiraly

mkiraly

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Greetings!

newtonian

newtonian

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I'm Newtonian but you can call me Newt. I write code for a living.

I've been through plenty of operating systems/computers in my life. I currently mostly use Debian GNU/Linux with some Mac OS X on the side.

SnowWhite67

SnowWhite67

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:website development,video editing,app development
just want to say hello guys I'm probably going to be asking for help loads on here lol but hopefully I can get my system up and running and help others in return

LateNiteLeon

LateNiteLeon

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

How's it going, guys?

Name's Emilio. 21 year old male, living in GA, US.
Just moved here from East TN.

My current project is covnerting my HP Pavilion DV6-6126nr Laptop to a Hackintosh machine.
My reason: I am a producer & DJ (EDM), and am too much in love with Logic Pro X to use any other software. :P Plus, I simply have always wanted a mac, myself.
Now that I have the means to do it, I am.

I was referreed here by Donvan6000, who so graciously helped me with unlocking my bios on this machine.
He explained the difference between this community and the tonymac community, and I definitely am a sucker for those who earn their place. Gotta' say, I'd love to be part of a community that I can feel I take a part in, instead of leeching of of generic DIY's and All-In-One solutions. Love a challenge, ya' know?

My current state of the project is kinda' sad, to be honest.
The laptop was a gift from a friend, who had cracked the screen and lost the charger. Said if I repaired it, I could have it.
So got a charger and screen.
Fixed it. Works fine. :]
However, the chrger was defective and only worked for one full charge. So, at this point in time, I'm still waiting on the new one, which I believe was shipped out today. Should have it by the end of the week.

When I receive the new charger, however, I am getting back behind the wheel, and gunning to get this project finished.
I've seen several posts relating to similar models and projects, so I know I'm in good company here.

Look forward to being a part of this community. :]

Regards,
Emilio

AcidFox

AcidFox

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi I am Acid. I come here in hopes I can get 10.6 working on my laptop! 

ogwazza

ogwazza

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi there

I'm new to this and am trying to learn as much as I can. Mac OSx 10.6 .

smale

smale

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:KpacuBaR DeBywka

Hello everybody, I am Smale, glad to join this forum. 

-Gugus-

-Gugus-

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi guys !

I am a sound engineer and videogames' sound design student from France, currently building a work/gaming computer. (the most powerfull one I have right now is my solid Macbook Pro early 2008).

I'm reading the forums since a while now, and now that I have a PowerMac G5 next to me, I hope to fit a nice setup in there.

So I'll head first to the modding section. Hope i'll enjoy my stay !

antechinus55

antechinus55

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:I'm a boring old curmudgeon, nothing interests me anymore.

hello all. I have not built a hackintosh but have built a lot of 'puters. Came back to Macs at OSX 10.1, since I love *nix. Competent user, but certainly not a software/hardware guru!

I have a few old G5 cases lying around and figured I might as well make a hack.

I never buy new, currently sitting in from of (one of 2) 5 year old intel 20" iMacs, both made from bits and pieces (this one cost me about $200 all up, the other one a bit more), laptop is a frankenMac 13" MacBook.

I use OS X and Xubuntu (both as a virtual machine on this iMac and on a dedicated Ubuntu server). Currently teaching myself mysql and qGis and looking at how pspp differs from spss.

smudgerch

smudgerch

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi to everybody i am new this and just feeling my way around i am running a vm at the moment but have just got another 500gig hd that i intend to install osx on and run as a dual boot so could be a pain in the butt to some of you in the near future as i am still trying to solve sound issues in the vm at the moment so hope you are patient with me when i do enquire about various things THANK YOU

dorkage

dorkage

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Hi, I'm Andrew. I like Volkswagens and I apparently don't pick computer parts that play nice with Hackintoshes. Attempting (more like failing) to boot OS 10.8.4(or is it 5?) on a Gigabyte 990FXAUD3 with a FX6300 CPU and a XFX 7950 Graphics Card. Not working too hot so far...

tej720

tej720

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hi, my name is Ravi Teja, and Iam New here hope i can change my pc to mac. :D

mirrors

mirrors

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hello! This appears to be one of the best forums for helping and getting information on Hackintosh builds. 
Glad to be here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy