Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm Thomas

I started in OsX .

I already know me no trunk on windows and ubuntu and am here to aprendre more about the bone (Os) that he missed me starting with a hackintosh .

I'm from Belgium and can speak English.

be sure to apologize in advance for my English Approximate (google helps me translate ) .

Thank you all

Original message:

Bonjour,

je m'appel Thomas

je débute sous OsX.

Je m'y connais deja pas malle sous windows et ubuntu et suis donc ici pour en aprendre plus sur le l'os qu il me manquais en commencant par un hackintosh.

Je suis de Belgique et parle peut l'anglais.

veillez m'excuser d'avance pour mon anglais aproximatif (google m'aide a traduire).

Merci a tous

Howdy folks, I'm tsam19. I've been using and working with Apple products for the last 10 years of so. I've always got questions to ask and answers to give.

Looking forward to meeting a lot of like minded people on here.

Thanks for reading.

Welcome one and all too see the place where great develeopers :construction:  and users :)  work together :welcomeani:.

Hello There. Nice to meet you ♪

In past, I'm using OSX 10.4 with classic environtment (OS 9). For some reason I'm quit with MacOS, then switch to build custom rig using Windows.

In late 2015, back to OSX again but as hackintosh machine. My first build experience using 3770k was nice. Hope i can learn better handling DSDT related issue and optimize them for better performance and stability.

Cheers, have a nice day  :happymac:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...