Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

Hello there! I am Blaid, I'm a guy from Spain, and I've been trying to install os x, but having lot of troubles as it is AMD. Hope staying here and looking up deeply I can finally have os x! :) Greetings, buds!

Hi all, I am Thomas and I am from Denmark.

I have so far been a Windows-kind-of-guy, but just got a new position where I will be required to do work from both Mac OS and Windows.

Thus I am new to OSx86 world but also to the Mac OS in general. I hope to gather a lot useful information for building a hackingtosh and using Mac OS in general from you good people in here.

Hi Im new. From sweden. 

Long time member, and long time user of hackintosh. 

Longer user of OSX. 

Decided to say hi, now when my hackintosh started to act funny. =) 

Into Cars (own a Evo 8)

Music production

Hi, i'm Ken Kaneki (not my real name, taken from Tokyo Ghoul), i'm member of InsanelyMac since May 2014, but i never thinked about introduce myself,

I'm 13 years old, started Hackintosh at 11 years old at 2012 with Snow Leopard on a Core 2 Duo, I'm too a Linux user since 2008, i'm from France, i'm an Otaku, and the manga is the life :DI am passionate about computers since I was a kid ^^

Hello everyone. I'm new to the ways of the hackintosh.

I just recently built myself a new computer. Looking at how much a new Mac Pro costs and what you get for the price got me hoping that my new machine could run OSX.

The core parts are:

Motherboard: MSI X99S SLI Plus

CPU: Intel Core i7-5930K @4.7GHz

GPU: nVidia GTX 970 x 2 SLI

I understand that I won't be able to use the two graphics cards in SLI for gaming in OSX but I'm hoping that I can use them both to speed up Final Cut.

I found this forum from a google search that returned this url as a result. Needless to say I am hopeful I can get OSX running and grateful xeye published his results.

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

I'am Shaak and also new in this forum and also try to convert my computer in to a Mac.

I'am totally new in the Mac world and try to learn how things work in OS X.

I start working with the hardware below three days ago and stuck by 10.6.8. with no access to the app store because of the Killer E2201 (I think), searching the internet I found this forum (Mieze), with no luck till now........

MB: Gigabyte Z97X-gaming 3

CPU: intel I5 4570

DVD: Mac OS X Snow Leopard (original)

Thanx :whistle: Allan, start again with an old one and it works

MB2:PT/330

CPU2: I3 540

Edited by Sinterklaas

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys I'm a turtle newb!

I bought an AMD hack and it worked ticket boo no probs, then like a genius in swapping out some components I manage to break the connector on the SSD meaning I have to desperately try and install mavericks myself on another drive.

Fingers crossed I don't drive myself into the ground attempting this.

Ciao for now, Wayne

My name is Don, I'm 77 years old and love to fool with computers. My first two computers, which I still have, were Kaypro ll's with the Z80 processor. In about 1987 I received a Mac ll fx at work and a year or so later I got a Beige G3 Desktop for home. Then came a Power Mac G4 MDD with dual 1 GHz processors, a power Mac G5, a Quad Core Mac Pro 1,1 which I upgraded to 8 cores, an iMac (late 2009), a Mac Mini and now a Hackintosh. My Hackintosh uses the Intel i7-4790K processor and a Gigabyte Z97N-wifi mother board – no graphics card. My Mac Pro 1,1 is still a fantastic machine. The Power Mac G4 MDD is back up and running after my replacing its power supply with one bought on Ebay for $31.

Besides fooling with computers I do some woodworking and bicycling.

• Like 2