Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

Drumlin here, and checking in to say Hello to the forum. I've been a member for a short while already, but kept quiet as I was able to find what I needed to create an OS X vm in VMware Player (first Mavericks, then Yosemite) on Win 7. As it happens, the vm is somewhat unstable, and the audio-in is terrible for working with speech recognition. So, now I'm back to seriously considering trying a Hackintosh in hopes of getting a fully functional and stable Yosemite installation with minimal dollar investment. I'm not drawn to OS X so much, but instead have a goal of learning AppleScript well enough to create one or more scripts that will enable a nearly blind senior citizen friend to better be able use his own Mac and stay connected with friends and family. 

Hi, my name is Ljuba and I'm musician/guitarist from Belgrade Serbia.

There was a long way from my first ZXSpectrum and PC 286 to my first "build" of ML on almost obsolete Optiplex 775, but thanks to you guys and forum post i managed to make it work from scratch.

For the first time i have stable machine for my music work, that can also do other, everyday, things. Something you must not try with "other" os that some are dual booting OSx86 with… ;) 

HI, been a long time user of hackintosh from the samsung nc10 and n510 netbook days with snow leopard.

Currently getting HP Z400 and Z600 workstations ready for Mavericks and/or Yosemite.

Had a look at hackintosh zone on HP Z600 for my mate to use as a DAW but will end up working out how to get vanilla Mavericks/Yosemite installed nicely.

Found a thread with another user struggling to get Z600 and Yosemite playing nicely for DAW purposes so that thread is where I will mostly be.

Plan to stick around on insanely mac and help out as much as I ask so if I can help others in future I will do so.

Cheers.

Hi

I am Abhinav, I am a developer and a university student. I joined this community many years ago but never introduced or posted anything and I very sorry abt that.  :(

I currently own the following hardware:

• Dell Precision 360 (Pentium 4) with 10.5.8 working quite stable for some months now.
  • MacBook Pro 13" Retina late 2013 256GB
  • Original iPad 2 16GB

Non-apple Hardware:

• 3 x Dell Optiplex 755
  • 2 x Moto G
  • Lumia 630
  • Lumia 730

I know, that's a lot of hardware. Being a tech forum I thought maybe sharing the hardware I have might be a good idea. 

So wassup?

Hey All,

I'm a video editor and VFX artist in Atlanta, I mainly use Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects, I'm also training with NUKE now. Just joined today.

Wanted to upgrade my 2010 Macbook Pro because it's just not cutting it anymore. I was aiming for the 5k Retina Display iMac but then I thought I'd look into the Hackintosh. I'm not a total noob but I'm definitely no guru either, will be looking for some guidance here.

I'd like to build a Hackintosh comparable to a new Mac Pro, we'll see if I can get this done!! Any help at all will always be greatly appreciated.

Hi,  I'm interested in midi, audio digital, and need  to learn from scratch  absolutely everithing on how to to put my Amd Athlom X3 -16gb ram and my beloved Athec Lug ready for work on mac. I've bougth at Apple store a copy of Snow Leopard 10.6.3, and don´t know what I have to do with it.

Besides, I notice that there's no much software -Msiwinosx86.iso, par example- at hand. Hope can find it and hows to here.  Regards to all.  My mother language isn't English, so I beg for your elegance.